Home from Guam

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Valkyrie-Rider

Home from Guam

Post by Valkyrie-Rider »

Ordered my Equinox Vari-Zone crossbow while I was working in Guam. Got home Saturday and opened it up and assembled. Sunday morning i aligned the scope and made sure everything was tight. Set up a target and sighted it in. 3 shots it was zeroed in at 20 yds. Moved back to 30 yds and it was zero. Moved back to 40 yds and still zero. Gotta say this is the Mac-Daddy of bows. If it doesn't kill something then it is only my fault. this is my 1st crossbow and I think I am in love. Talked to friends and did a lot of research and found a lot of higher priced bows with all kinds of accesories but they do not compare to this bow. I am impressed. Still got a few adjustments that I need to do. One is sand the release to protect the string. Ordered some accesories today. :D :D
MarkMarine

Re: Home from Guam

Post by MarkMarine »

Welcome home from Guam! Bringsback memories over 30 years ago lol Welcome to the forum too and we all agree about Excalibur. Good choice:) "sanding" the release sounds harsh though LOL Maybe polishing them up a little is better :)
wabi

Post by wabi »

Welcome to the forum!
wabi
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Welcome home and welcome to the forum!
Congrats on your new Excal also. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
new2xbow

Post by new2xbow »

Hafa Adai!!! I had the pleasure os spending a month in guam a couple years ago, wish i had had a excal waiting on me when i got back!!

Great place to visit but wouldn't want to live there, sorry to any chammoro people that might read this.

BTW WELCOME!!! Your feelings towards the excal are common and do not go away!! got my axiom about 4 months ago, put 2 on the ground with it and am still in awe of it's ability. Only bad experience i have had was the stock axiom scope fogged, called danny he said send it in and he would replace. I actually ended up paying a little and upgrading to shadowzone.
Tony K.
Stokes County, NC
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
X-act 100gr

http://www.NCGunRights.com - "Gun laws only limit the law abiding!"
EQUINOXHNTERVA

Post by EQUINOXHNTERVA »

Enjoy the addiction!! :D
2009 Equinox, Easton Powerbolts, S5 system, 100 gr. spitfires. Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Welcome to the forum!! :D
Congrats on your nox...aka "the beast" :!: :mrgreen:
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Welcome home... and welcome to the family! :D Enjoy your bow!!!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.