Plano 1133 Manta Crossbow case(Pics Added)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Plano 1133 Manta Crossbow case(Pics Added)

Post by Raymond »

Hey Folks,
I received the Plano 1133 Manta Crossbow case for Christmas. I am impressed with this case. Hopefully next year I will put it to good use. Just for your information folks, if you were wondering if your Excalibur Crossbow with a Munch Mount will fit in the Plano 1133 Manta Crossbow case, do not worry it will fit and close perfectly in the case.
Raymond

Case with the logo of what is inside and own's this case.

Picture showing my custom Munch Mount on the Equinox.

Picture of my Equinox laying in the case with my custom Munch Mount.

Picture of case closed with my Equinox safely inside.

There is loads of room for other items. I have some straps to mount either on the inside of the top portion of the case or on the bottom portion of the case also. They supply you with 2 accessory straps and they should put a minimum of at least six. There is room in the cover to hold 6 arrows in the top part of the case. Like I said there is room for everything you need to bring on a hunting trip. You can make your own extra accessory straps without to much trouble and it wouldn't cost very much for that. I wish I was a better photographer but that I am not. Thank you for looking and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Last edited by Raymond on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raymond

Re: Plano 1133 Manta Crossbow case

Post by Raymond »

Pictures to follow.
Raymond
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Thanks for the info Raymond. I have the padded Excal case but I've been considering one of the Plano cases for taking on longer hunting trips.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Trx480Ryan

Post by Trx480Ryan »

Glad to hear it fits, they sure are large, i've checked them out, but havnt gotten one yet
2011 Excalibur Equinox With Quiver and Varizone
Remington 870 With Camera Mount
Ruger 10/22 With Scope and See through Mounts
2004 Trx450r with a little work.
1995 Ranger with a little work.
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

All kinds of room for putting a bunch of other accessories. The Excalibur Equinox is as snug as a bug in rug, :), with some room to spare. I am very pleased with it so far from what I see. You might want to make yourself a few others accessory straps to hold other accessories in place. I sent a suggestion to Plano about including at least four straps instead of two. It is easy to make a few extra straps yourself. The case comes with two already but I wanted at least a couple more. There is loads of room for accessories. You can fit everything except for the spam sink, :lol: , and that might fit, :lol: :lol: . Folks, I will post some pictures for sure tomorrow.
Thanks
Raymond
bigredopie

Post by bigredopie »

Here is a youtube link for this case. I have tried several others and they were not even close. All this one is missing is an Excalibur logo on the front. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dLeUdaYS2A
380 Matrix, Vortex, Y25, Exomag and Brown Vixen
Boo Strings & Big John Arrows to hit 'em
DaGriz Knife and Hatchet Set to Skin 'em
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Something came up and didn't get any photos up. I will certainly try tomorrow. My case has Excalibur Logo.
Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond

Re: Plano 1133 Manta Crossbow case(Pics Added)

Post by Raymond »

BTT pictures added.
koko

Post by koko »

I just picked one up at Cabela's today. I had got an e-mail from Cabela's for Exclusive Employee pricing offer at Cabela's store expires 1/4/12. Printed it off and went to Cabela's. They only had the show sample left with the box. It looked okay and I was hoping all the pieces where there. Plano 1133 Manta case was $119.99 with the employee pricing offer it came to $95.99. I figured why not and I didn't have to pay for the extra shipping charge for bulky item if I wanted to buy it from home. I got it home and put it together. I still don't think I have the straps in right to hold the bow down, but it will do. You only get 2 straps other than the 2 to hold the bow down, but they give you holes to put in about 10 straps. I always wanted a hard case for my Equinox. I have to much stuff in my shop, if you know what I mean.
2010 Equinox
Boo string with cat whiskers
camo munchmount
Big John GT III arrows
with 100 grain 3 blade meat seekers
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

AWESOME CASE RAYMOND, ALL THE BEST MATE
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
Sopchoppy

Post by Sopchoppy »

$94.99 w/free shipping @ Optics Planet.com plus no sales tax for most states. Or you can order through Amazon which comes from Optics Planet.
Vortex
Gold Tip Laser II's
Slick Trick Broadheads
Viper X String
Groundpounder Mount
STS
Lumi-Zone
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

Well it's about time they come out with a hard case for excal's . I got to get me one for my beast . it deserves it :wink:

Dave :)
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Thanks for posting the pictures Raymand. The Excal decals look great on the Plano case. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

I just had to plank them Excalibur decals there to let people know what was inside. Maybe I should have put Bowtech decals instead. Nobody would try and steal it then, :lol: :lol: :lol: , :twisted: , :lol: :lol: .
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

I just picked one of these up for my new x-bow, only $79.99 at Sail. I still have it at work in the box, so I cannot check for myself, but do you have to unbolt the quiver every-time you put it in the case??
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone