Lid Cam

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Re: Lid Cam

Post by wheelie »

Just did a quick shot from my Gopro hero 2 on the lowest setting. Cloudy day but it turns out well. Picture at mother-in-laws here in Abbotsford, British Columbia. Camera is on the head strap. Camera will move around a little more when I am drinking beer! LOL

http://youtu.be/VKbAL4SvkSQ
bigsy

Post by bigsy »

didn't watch your vid wheelie but have a buddie that uses a gopro for wakeboarding and all I can say is that camera is amazing

X2 on the gopro
"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak." Ted Nuget

Wabi call to bring them close,
Exomax with Boo string projecting Big John bolts, to bring them home
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

I picked up 2 moultrie action cams of ebay. Set 1 up on my bow using my quiver mount ( and a little tool and die by eye ) set the 2nd one up on my hat . The clip mount for the hat did not work well for me so I used the swivel tree stand mount that cam with it . Zip tied it to the brim of my hat then shot angle could be adjusted . will try to post a few pictures .

My sons buddy just brought over the latest GoPro , it takes 10 or 11 mp shots my have to save some $$ for one of those as well
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Farmer wrote: My sons buddy just brought over the latest GoPro , it takes 10 or 11 mp shots my have to save some $$ for one of those as well
Gopro recommends you only use the high setting if you are going to only watch it on the TV. They say very few computers can play that high of resolution. I record in 720 and it comes out gr8.