shot another bird got 4 tags left

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

youngbuck1

shot another bird got 4 tags left

Post by youngbuck1 »

well it happend like i said it would my dads buddie and his friend who he went to school with picked me up half hour late saterday lol we got to the property we all hunt walked down and the four of us split up in 2 groups me and nefyjig set up together and sat up in the pinses were a big tower is and the other to sat down in the bush 200 yrds be hind us well we sat for 15 mins and then it was 530 am so i did a little tree call on my mouth call and listened....... nothing not a peep waited for 15 more mins and used my slate, we are siting in a pine edge looking over a green field and had a cut corn field 5 yrds behind us angain nothing next thing we know is up by the tower we saw a hen so we did some yelps and we see 3 red heads come running out of the bush and one kept running 300 yrds strait for the decoys we waited, i sat thinking its going to come to my left and i already shot a bird and my dads buddie hasnt then the bird poped up 14 yrds in front of me and i put my safety back on and lowerd my gun and told my dads buddie to shoot it i already got one and leand back and booom he let some winchester supreems #5a out of his 870 and it was actually gross cause when we walked up to it and there was actually blood squrting out strait out of its neck all over grosss but here he is in the corn field other side of were we were sitting 630am he killed it

half " spurs
6" beard
14lbs 11OZ

Image :D :D
Pro-staff for team gobblestalker
pro-staff at Turkey tuque
DUCKS UNLIMITED CANADA
Turkey callers of canada
http://www.gobblestalkercalls.com
type1 diabetic since 2003
mike schnarr :P
mr meat