That was one lucky purchase

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Walkin

That was one lucky purchase

Post by Walkin »

The purchase of my Relayer Y25 this year looks more and more like a thing of beauty. It was the last one in stock, new, that I saw and what a fortunate purchase it was indeed.

To me, anyways, it represents Excalibur the way it was and the way that it appears it will never be again. I see it as a bow to mark 25 years of the original owner and companies efforts to celebrate 25 years of making their product; before things became a little foggy and muddled.

I'm a new Excalibur owner, new crossbow shooter and new to this forum but from what I've seen and read on here that's the conclusion I come up with.
Mark Rainbolt

Re: That was one lucky purchase

Post by Mark Rainbolt »

Congrats on the buy!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless,
Mark
I walk in the light with my Lord and Savior!!!
2011 Excalibur Vortex with a Twilight DLX Scope
Boo Custom Strings
Boo Custom Trigger
Gold Tip Laser IV's
100gr. Swacker Broadheads
Onestringer Arrow Wraps, with Blazer Vanes
Equals a Deadly Weapon!!!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Walkin wrote: I see it as a bow to mark 25 years of the original owner and companies efforts to celebrate 25 years of making their product; before things became a little foggy and muddled.
Nothing is foggy and muddled. They are trying to compete with alot of other companies now and as Bill T stated they are planning an exit stratigy to retire. Would you rather them just sell and walk away or would you rather them train some people for 5 or 10 years and when they retire the company stays the same. I applaud them on there retirement and exit plan. Show us they care about what they built and about us Excalipur owners.
TPM

Post by TPM »

Did I miss something? What became foggy and muddled?
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger