New Outdoor Store Burlington ON

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bugs

New Outdoor Store Burlington ON

Post by bugs »

I just hear from a guy at work that a new store opened in Burlington ON - They have lots of stuff and sell Excal. I wanted to let some of you know because I know that area is limited when it comes to finding hunting and fishing gear.

Now what to do with my 1 hr lunch break when this store is only 5 min from the office :mrgreen:

http://www.sail.ca/en/current-promotions/
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
mr meat

Re: New Outdoor Store Burlington ON

Post by mr meat »

just a 10/15 minute drive for us! :D :D better than a hour to bass pro!but sometimes the farther away the better :lol: :lol:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
RobB

Post by RobB »

I'm a converted SAIL guy all the way. I drive by it twice a day to go to work and home and stop in at least 2 times a week. The staff are great, good prices and so far I've found everything I'm looking for when I go there. See ya later BPS.

Rob
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I was very impressed with their Excalibur display. They stock some tenpoint items as well. I went there looking for some compound bow items and they have zero stock on anything to do with compounds. Weird. I was just happy to make it there since a 73 M.G and I almost had a head on collision on the hwy! :shock:

Cool place. Truthfully I really don't know how their prices compare to others.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Haven't made it to Sail yet but I'm hoping to check them out at the end of the month when I'm passing throught the area.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
bugs

Post by bugs »

I stopped in yesterday, good selections and prices are comparable to most places. I usually have to drive 45 min from home and can only go on a Sat when I need something so it is nice for me. Staff was great. A guy was looking at Excals when I was there so I told him how wonderful they were and how the customer service is #1
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol: