Looking for some ground blind tips / knowledge

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaGriz

Re: Looking for some ground blind tips / knowledge

Post by DaGriz »

I use a Doublebull T-2 blind and move it constantly Takes about 2 minutes to set it up I place it in some brush and don't do anything to farther camoflage it I've had it over 6 yrs and still is great. Some days I will move 2-3 times It is extremely durable and works great has shoot through mesh shooting window I have replaced it twice because i have shot threw it so amny times
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
LongCarbine

Post by LongCarbine »

I take my blind in & out every day, because I hunt on public land. I play the wind and brush it in a little, I had a deer trip on the tie downs last year, so it must work, or I got dumb deer around here. The best tip I have is I never have the back window open, even with the screens on you can be back-lit. I keep the back window closed put screens on the side windows and I have the front one open, that gives me about 20 more minutes of shooting light. Set your blind up at home, have someone sit in it and walk around it and see what combo of open or screen windows work best for your blind . Good luck!
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330
greyhunter

Post by greyhunter »

Something I used to do, when you got a lot of stuff to take to your spot, helpful is a old golf bag hauler, it fold up, has wheels and will not take up much room in your blind. I have strapped onto it, not just the blind, but bow,pack, and it can help to get your deer out.
The woods are full of surprises.