O/T White Stuff

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

flightattendant100

O/T White Stuff

Post by flightattendant100 »

I know that most of you will think I am crazy, but this is really unusual for Ft. Worth at Christmas. I think just twice in my lifetime and I'm old.Image Just a good dusting, but enough slush on roads to refreeze tonight and make the morning commute a pain. Thought y'all might get a ick out of a "Texas Blizzard". lol
kd8jgu

Re: O/T White Stuff

Post by kd8jgu »

have snow up here around Tyler also
May my aim be true and my arrow fly straight

Micro 335 (Porky's Piglet)
Stock string
Quill
125 grain ACTs/Boltcutters

MagAir
Stock string
Quill
125 ACTs/Boltcutters
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Have some relatives there and people down there have NO idea how to drive on ice and snow. Good Luck. :D
TPM

Post by TPM »

Let me know when your deer start looking like this. :wink: :D

The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Woodspike

Post by Woodspike »

TPM wrote:Let me know when your deer start looking like this. :wink: :D

:shock: :shock: :shock:
flightattendant100

TPM wrote:Let me know when your deer start looking like this. :wink: :D

You cant imagine how that little dusting will clog the roads tomorrow morning.Some folks will try to drive 70 like always and others will putt along at 5-10 and it will be MESSED UP!
ch312

Post by ch312 »

flightattendant100 wrote:
TPM wrote: You cant imagine how that little dusting will clog the roads tomorrow morning.Some folks will try to drive 70 like always and others will putt along at 5-10 and it will be MESSED UP!
what's even more unbelievable is the number ontarian drivers that will be doing the exact same thing as those who see snow every 20 years. :roll:

the first few snowfalls around here sure make the tow truck drivers wives happy...$$$$ :lol:
flightattendant100

ch312 wrote:
flightattendant100 wrote:
TPM wrote: You cant imagine how that little dusting will clog the roads tomorrow morning.Some folks will try to drive 70 like always and others will putt along at 5-10 and it will be MESSED UP!
what's even more unbelievable is the number ontarian drivers that will be doing the exact same thing as those who see snow every 20 years. :roll:

the first few snowfalls around here sure make the tow truck drivers wives happy...$$$$ :lol:
Two yrs. ago they had the Super Bowl here and we had a big snow(for us) and ice storm.There is no such thing as snow moving equip. in DFW area. Only a few sand trucks etc.. When we get winter weather it is usually ice not snow. Those seasoned veterans from Green Bay and Pittsburg came for the ball game and slid thru our intersections, ran over the curbs, took down street signs just like the locals.Now I suppose alcohol could have been involved, but...ice is ice.