Matrix

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Matrix

Post by Raymond »

Hey Folks,
I got to handle the new Matrix line-up yesterday. I had some people tell me that they were not designed for tall people like myself. I am 6' 1 1/2" tall and what a fit, wow, so pleased, for me I am not so scrunched up with the Matrix series like I am with the Equinox. Just a beautiful and comfortable fit, I am so impressed. And the scope, I like the numbers and the crisp clearness, the choice of the red or green color. The matrix crossbows are light, short and narrow, it was very easy to hold it steady, and no back pain. With my Equinox I have a difficult time holding it steady. I am totally impressed. The only thing that I didn't get to do was to cock the Matrix line-up, my back started to pain too much. I know I cannot cock neither the 355 or the 380 without a Crank-A-Roo, I cannot cock my Equinox without a Crank-A-Roo. Sometime I will get a chance to hold them and to fire them.
I don't last very long before I have to get off of my feet because of the back pain. It is very bad. I would rather be in a wheel chair with no pain than living with the back pain that I have everyday. Oh well, life goes on, :) . The Matrix line-up sure are nice, they made me smile, :lol: .
Raymond
Pydpiper

Re: Matrix

Post by Pydpiper »

Sounds like a good fit..
Now buy one. :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Right now the money for one of them is just not there.
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

I had to replaced the battery in the car last week and the alternator had to be replaced today. That bill is probably going to kick me in the butt when I see that tomorrow.
Raymond
Geodehunter

Post by Geodehunter »

Raymond, Be thankful that you got to even see the Matrix series. There are no dealers in the area where I live. I would have to drive 3 hours just to do what you did. :(
In God I Trust!!!
Hunt hard & Hunt safe, Robbie
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

I only got to see these 3 Matrix crossbows because I was going to see a doctor almost 3 hours away from where I live and he has a really nice store and he had 1 of each of the new Matrix crossbows left to sell. The local store will not be bringing in new gear until after the inventory stock taking has been done. And yes I would love to have one at some point in time but just not now.
Raymond
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Matrix has arrived at the local store where I worked. Now I will have to go and try it out next week and see how them there Matrix shoot. I will see if I get the itch to maybe sell the Equinox. We will see.
Raymond