Sad Trip to the Vet

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

georgiaboy

Re: Sad Trip to the Vet

Post by georgiaboy »

Sorry to hear about your pup :(
My baby boy "Tank" is like one of my children. I've lost a few good dogs in my life time...hurts now to even think about it.
Prayer's for your friend.
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
mrxbower

Post by mrxbower »

Sorry to hear about your pet. We had to put oul little girl pebbles to sleep on may 1 2013 . Its a hard thing to deal with as she was our little fur-child.
What does PETA stand for?" "People Eating Tasty Animals
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Paul, I am so sorry to hear what is happening to Spanky. It is so hard because they are definitely a part of the family. I will say some prayers for Spanky and you folks. May a miracle happen.
Raymond
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Sorry to hear your good friend is not well. All the best to you both at this time of sadness. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
taz3

Post by taz3 »

Thank you all for the support, we took Spanky to one last Vet with hope of a misdiagnoses, but unfortunately he has a cancer. He had a good week last week considering how ill he was and by Sunday he had deteriorated dramatically, so knowing there was nothing more we could do to keep him comfortable sadly we laid him to rest Tuesday.

We are very greatfull for being blessed with the perfect family pet, it just makes saying good bye a little bit tougher. :(
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
gundog

Post by gundog »

I have gone through a lot of dogs being a dog trainer in my off time. Some I loved some I could not get rid of fast enough. That is the good thing being a dog trainer they are just there for a visit. I lost my best hunting cocker to cancer a year ago. The little %*ick took a piece of me with him. I still tear up thinking about him a year latter. He was the second Canadian English cocker to get a field trial championship in history. Two weeks latter my next in line got a infection in the inner ear. Now his head is tilted from nerve damage. People asked me if I was going to place him and get another. And I said I liked the dog more then trialing. Now we go ice fishing. I know he misses the bird action but he will drown if he gets in water because of the inner ear damage. One thing for sure we are going to lose people and dogs. One of my dog buddies passed on this winter. So we are going to take his hunting dogs out and run them for one last time at his wake. Take time to pet your dog and sit down with your buddies because that is what truly counts. I feel for ya
Conserve game hunt with a trained dog
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Sorry to hear you had to put him to rest. I hope you find comfort in knowing your good friend is now resting peacefully. My thoughts are with you. :(
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads