I'm going to get one!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

UPSMAN

Re: I'm going to get one!

Post by UPSMAN »

how about making one of those signs that say, "NEED HELP-WILL WORK FOR FOOD" then spend the weekend standing at a busy intersection and see how much money you collect. I have always wanted to try this. If you could take your dog with you(on a leash of course) I bet you would be able to buy the new bow after just a couple days. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

UPSMAN wrote:how about making one of those signs that say, "NEED HELP-WILL WORK FOR FOOD" then spend the weekend standing at a busy intersection and see how much money you collect. I have always wanted to try this. If you could take your dog with you(on a leash of course) I bet you would be able to buy the new bow after just a couple days. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I saw this old guy park his brand new caddy up the street and then walk down the road to an intersection and do exactly what you are talking about He even had raggedly looking clothes on You could probably get away with it :D
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

wife- credit card- not good! if you do get it you will have to buy her something to... :shock: if not you just might need that lawyer after-all, lol... or, you could just sell your wife. that way you will have enough $ to get plenty of arrows and any other accessories you might need... :lol: :roll: maybe you could find a dealer that has a lay-away plan. good luck!
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
volfan

Post by volfan »

Check out Bass Pro on line because sometimes they run a special of 6 payments with no interest. The good thing is you get the bow now.
Matrix 355
massbow

Post by massbow »

Never shot the 380 but LOVE my 355! come on join the team!
Team 355

Post by newbie »

The 355 felt better balanced when I shouldered to me. I don't like the camo rail. After cocking the 380 a few times I knew what bow I wanted. Had a cheek piece already and had a set of tinks stops made up. Depends if you want the speed or not. Me I wanted the smaller package bow speed was a byproduct.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

xcaliber wrote:Newbie, I'm going 380! It just makes sense for me. I'm the KING of dry fires, and Excal1 can back me up on that :lol: Early onset ummm, what were we talking about :lol: Anyway, I plan to keep Evileen, so I won't have an extra cheek piece, and I need the Guardian, the REDS, IDK?? But I have made up my mind, 380! Now, The scope will be up for sale, new, and unopened! Don't know what it's going for yet. I have three scopes in mind, and I'm leaning toward the Leupold Crossbones. I also like one from Nikon, and Bushnell. I'm probably not going to stay with the Diablo bolte either. Might get some of them BEA Executioners from Boo. Xcal1 uses them, and he can split a shadow at 50 yards. :lol:

Minor setback of about a week, friggin edger/trimmer puked today, there goes $150. :shock: Now if it was winter, no problem. :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the input.
Take the plunge :lol: its going to be on your mind till you do :lol: who needs a trimmer :wink:
Milan

Post by Milan »

I have Matrix 355...I also got reds and cheek piece...But now I want to go a tad faster :D...I am young and these bows are easy to pulling them up all day :D...If i would have a chance to chose once more, I would go with 380 :)..That's just me :)
willhunting

Post by willhunting »

I've tried both of them 355 and 380 and I see no difference when I cock it

I went with the 380 !!
Matrix 380 camo!!!!!
Excal Vixen black !!
Boo string
massbow

Post by massbow »

That ibex will get very lonely once mr. matrix shows up.
Team 355
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

xcaliber wrote:Well, I made up my mind to get a Matrix 355. I don't have the money for one, but that is not going to stop me! "I have a plan" Maybe not a good plan, but a plan no doubt. Here are the details:
1. Sell my Hoyt, I know this is stupid but I want one.
2. Sell some tools, again, stupid!
3. Sell one climbing treestand, not so stupid.
4.Sell more strings, again, not too stupid.
5. Sell muzzle loader, might be stupid???
6. Use credit card, real stupid. Wife would definitely catch that one! LOL.
7. Sell Ibex, dumb, dumb, dumb, idea!
If you have any ideas, good, or dumb, feel free to add them.
Can you tell I want a Matrix?
I cashed in a retirement plan a couple years ago to get my new Hoyt. Showed wife the new bow and told her I cashed in a small GIC. She said "awww that is your retirement". I told her "if I wait till then I won't be able to pull the stupid thing back." She laughted.
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

Shipping not free? Thought he shipped free.
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

massbow wrote:That ibex will get very lonely once mr. matrix shows up.
Probably get very lonely especially during hunting season.
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ