HELP! Exocet 200 w/peep vs Axiom pkg

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

liberty71

Re: HELP! Exocet 200 w/peep vs Axiom pkg

Post by liberty71 »

[/quote]
The 200# limit was removed a couple years ago.
[/quote]

Interesting, thanks. The article I read was published within the last year and it still sighted the 200 lb limit. I checked ODNR and they removed it. I couldn't find anything in the revised code either.

With that said, I can't afford anything over 200 lbs anyway, and I don't know if I want to work that hard either. ;)

Thanks for everyone's input.
liberty71

Post by liberty71 »

Well, long story short, the Exocet deal fell through, so I guess I'm buying the Axiom. At $489.00 I can't really go wrong. I also have a sneaking suspicion that, in the next year or two, Excalibur is going to introduce their new limbs across their product line. Maybe I'll upgrade at that point. Until then, there's something to be said for starting out with a less powerful bow. I'll throw the Leupold on the Axiom and I'm sure I'll love it like everyone else.
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

liberty71 wrote:Well, long story short, the Exocet deal fell through, so I guess I'm buying the Axiom. At $489.00 I can't really go wrong. I also have a sneaking suspicion that, in the next year or two, Excalibur is going to introduce their new limbs across their product line. Maybe I'll upgrade at that point. Until then, there's something to be said for starting out with a less powerful bow. I'll throw the Leupold on the Axiom and I'm sure I'll love it like everyone else.
I sent you a message.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

liberty71,

Hope the Axiom deal works out for you. Your right ... you really can't go wrong. :D Welcome to the forum and let us know when and how the new purchase works out for you.

All the best,
John
liberty71

Post by liberty71 »

JT of PA wrote:liberty71,

Welcome to the forum and let us know when and how the new purchase works out for you.

All the best,
John
Thanks!
Fur&Feathers

Post by Fur&Feathers »

Any Dunhams stores near where you live? I got my Axiom for $445 out the door, including tax using their 30% off coupon. I've got a link to the coupon I can share.
liberty71

Post by liberty71 »

Fur&Feathers wrote:Any Dunhams stores near where you live? I got my Axiom for $445 out the door, including tax using their 30% off coupon. I've got a link to the coupon I can share.
Never heard of them. Wow, that's a great price! I guess I have to eat the $14.