Dull Muzzys !!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

8ptbuk

Dull Muzzys !!!

Post by 8ptbuk »

Opened up a pack of 4 blade Muzzys tonight and I'll have to say they were pitiful! Dull ain't the word. Guess I'll call muzzys and see what they have to say . anybody ever had a similar problem and delt with a broadhead company ?
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
vixenmaster

Re: Dull Muzzys !!!

Post by vixenmaster »

I ain't owned a Muzzy in a decade & won't ever again. They were against crossbows til they gotstid $ signs!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Yeah I agree vixenmaster that sucks !!! They keep making heads this dull and they wont be in business long anyway !
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Anybody remember the good ole days when Wasp was the only replaceable broadhead ? and offered a 6 blade head ! LOL :D

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I remember the satellites also, were couple others. Bear archery made a couple back in early 70's
Half Bubble Off BD360

8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

I think the satillites had solid blades if I remember right and planed awful ! I use to shoot them out of a Bear Alaskan . I started out with a Bear Kodiak Magnum Recurve that I still have .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

I killed my first deer with a compound bow using a wasp broadhead that had little rings you turn to keep the blades in.
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Masboy wrote:I killed my first deer with a compound bow using a wasp broadhead that had little rings you turn to keep the blades in.
Remember those stitches well I mean rings :shock:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

8ptbuk wrote:I think the satillites had solid blades if I remember right and planed awful ! I use to shoot them out of a Bear Alaskan . I started out with a Bear Kodiak Magnum Recurve that I still have .
I shot some 6 blade wasp last week for the first time out of my exomax and they flew ok to 20 yards but after that they were all over the place ...model 206. maybe in a slower bow they will do good but I put them up ...to close to season to want to keep shooting them. This year its all Swhackers for me
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

Yes there was some blood on the heads before I shot deer with them :lol: my buddy's all shot the satellites but I was a wasp fan an thought they were a great !
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

8ptbuk wrote:Anybody remember the good ole days when Wasp was the only replaceable broadhead ? and offered a 6 blade head ! LOL :D
Sure do and used them too. That and xx75 Autum orange shafts :D
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

8ptbuk wrote:I think the satillites had solid blades if I remember right and planed awful ! I use to shoot them out of a Bear Alaskan . I started out with a Bear Kodiak Magnum Recurve that I still have .
Man are you a talking some really great bows-Those were the days for sure :D
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Masboy wrote:I killed my first deer with a compound bow using a wasp broadhead that had little rings you turn to keep the blades in.
My first bow kill was with a Bear Blacktail Hunter and Wasp head also . LOL

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
massbow

Post by massbow »

Was a huge wasp fan back in the day! Now there getting harder to find, G5 are my go to now. 8)
Team 355
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

In 1958 my Pa made me a Longbow 64 or 66" about a 40 pounder. Then in 1964 i had saved up my money & got aWing Hunter Recurve 48 lb. I used Eskimos n Blk Dia. 2 Blades. Then i got a Bear Blk Bear 45lb & a Damon Howatt Super Diablo 56lb & Hi-Speed 54lb. I kept them all til my Discs went on me, then as i needed money i sold them one by one :(
Half Bubble Off BD360