EMAX on ebay.ca

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

EMAX on ebay.ca

Post by Guest »

EMAX for sale on ebay.ca, not much time left (14hrs+). current bid is aprox. $540.00 can. seems like a good deal.
Quickshot

Post by Quickshot »

Sorry, that was me, not looged in. :oops:
enjoy the woods
Doug
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

early bids are driving the price up. :evil: & neither of the two early bidders has any successful Ebay purchases under their belt yet. Both have a zero rating.

That bow is a pilot Ebay sale for a bow shop not too far from here. I am told it is the first and last one that he will sell at this price. It is sold "taxes in" for any Ontario buyers out there so anything below $650 CDN is not a bad price.

Mike

Post by Guest »

congratulations to our fearless premature bidders, the bow has over an hour to go and it's only $20 USD shy of the regular store price.

simply brilliant my friends!

Mike
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

above was of course, ME.
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

My guess is one of the bidders is the owner who won't let it go too cheap.

It went from no bidders at $399 to here.

Intresting...
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
BUCKSLAYER

not bad deal

Post by BUCKSLAYER »

suggest retail of bow on the site is 840 can 590 us so its still a good deal//
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

BUCKSLAYER wrote:suggest retail of bow on the site is 840 can 590 us so its still a good deal//
Buckslayer.....Exomax bow at retailers up here is $475.00 USD shipping INCLUDED my friend.

you haven't done your homework have you? :shock: :? :wink:
BUCKSLAYER

Post by BUCKSLAYER »

well its at 455.00 now they told me its new in box and 20.00 to ship so i didnt get taken to badly if i win,if i dont win it ill buy your red label..cash is here.or maybe ill trade you red label well see..
BUCKSLAYER

oh well

Post by BUCKSLAYER »

guess i lucked out,i was outbid i didnt realize they were going for that price live and learn thanks red label for all the advise..i guess i jumped the gun on that one