tact zone illumination dial detaches while shooting

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

JPjunkie

Re: tact zone illumination dial detaches while shooting

Post by JPjunkie »

Thats the point I was trying to make Even though this is an Excalibur Forum we are only a spec of dust as far as the sales for the TactZone go Like he said before its an average of 2percent return and he would have to tell you how many were sold so you could see it 2 out of a hundred is good odds
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

I am speechless??
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

colouredchameleon wrote:I am speechless??
Im not trying to poke at you or nothin :D I just had a good TactZone I guess and was satisfied with mine so all I have is a good experience with it :D
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Matrix380NC

Post by Matrix380NC »

E-mailed excalibur at 2am last nite and Dawn Douglas replaced the scope for me and sent it on to where I'm hunting in VA. Awesome Customer Service!!!!!!!!!
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
colouredchameleon wrote:Baa
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

Matrix380NC wrote:E-mailed excalibur at 2am last nite and Dawn Douglas replaced the scope for me and sent it on to where I'm hunting in VA. Awesome Customer Service!!!!!!!!!
Stellar service and good luck on your hunt.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
jparchery

Post by jparchery »

I was sceptical at first after reading some of the bad comments and reviews about the tact zone scope, but now that I own a matrix 355 with the tz scope I am actually liking it the more I shoot it.
mike w

Post by mike w »

[quote="Our scopes all have a lifetime warranty and if you ever have an issue we will replace it free of charge. We would appreciate that you contact us first before posting your issues on public forums. We will look after you to the best of our ability. Posting problems on forums just starts a feeding frenzy. :D

Peter[/quote]
With the product really doing as well as it has, it gets distributed across many time zones. If you only get to fling a few bolts right after work or on the weekends, you have a situation where calling in direct for help is simply not an option.

That will push one to then email for assistance. Your organization likely gets flooded with many emails of all kinds and response time to these inquiries is understandably slow. Days in fact. Again, totally understandable.

The fastest way to explore your situation to see what's up is the forum. It has established a network of folks who are very knowledgeable and happy to give insight. When newbies (like myself) have problems we can get immediate feedback and insight. It is comforting, helpful and extinguishes out a lot of potential frustration. It has proven to be a great service and one that I kind of consider part of the package I invested in, really!

Now, I sell very high quality products as well that do, in fact, have true problems on occasion. That comes with the territory of higher volume productions. While issues may not be the result of engineering at all, problems with product will occur. "User Error" will certainly be a strong factor in many cases but "Production Errors" do occur as well. Maybe "Dave" dropped a scope before twisting on one of the lenses or before putting it the box. Mabye the delivery guy was upset about the game last night... Hey, I saw Ace Ventura, I know what goes on sometimes!

Point is people makes mistakes (myself included). It doesn't matter that mistakes are made, it matters what you do about it. That, I believe, is what separates a championship organization from a failing one.

I can tell you, however, when it is just simply NOT user error and IS a individual product problem, when you are the person with the situation, you want to address it as quickly as possible, especially when you only get to shoot on weekends that you don't work and there is only 2 Saturdays left in Deer season! Forum it is!!! :lol: Sighting in my replacement Tact Zone today ironically! (and for the record, I was helped immediately from direction from this forum about a month ago. Just now getting a chance to get out there!) :)