Wahoo 165 days n a Wakeup

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Wahoo 165 days n a Wakeup

Post by vixenmaster »

:) Yup Tick Toter season will be upon me. Lookin at the Feeder cam this is goin the be a meat yr! I am seein 6-10 at the Feeder on pic's. Think i shall start namin some like summer sausage & breakfast sausage, Tender loins & so on
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
xcaliber

Re: Wahoo 165 days n a Wakeup

Post by xcaliber »

I feel the same excitement! Hang in there Mike! :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

Oh yeah! . . .thats what i'm a say'n . . . you fellers with the 355's need to get'm doped out so when i get mine . .. well you know :D . I seen 3 in the back yard this morning and 12 running through the same trail last night . . saw a small buck or two in the mix, but as i was taught . . . "You can't eat dem horns".
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

Starvin' Hillbilly wrote: "You can't eat dem horns".
no truer words spoken :!: :!:
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvesteD
REVX
matrix 355
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
SWAT BROADHEADS
Boo string
Dagriz knife
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I pulled the cam card at Feeder it had 111 pic's on it in one week. They be comin at nite & early mornin daylight. I feel i will have deer up the wazoo this Fall to hunt
Half Bubble Off BD360

Jc1

Post by Jc1 »

My kids were on spring break last week, so I pulled my stands down, brought them to the house and bought my kids some spray paint and told them to paint away. They turned out real good. We had a few more snows this year and every time I would scout, I found a place where the deer were really coming and going. They were coming and going out of this thicket in a spot so thick you can't even really see a trail. I moved one stand overlooking this spot.
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

Its hard to believe season is still in for me in Virginia. The late archery season doesn't go out till 26 April. They really want to thin the heard here. They are only out of season in Loudoun County Virginia for about 130 days a year. I've taken January deer, but I'm not much in the mood for deer after that.

DuckHunt
Micro Wolverine/Matrix 350 SE
Recovering Excalaholic :lol:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

DuckHunt wrote:Its hard to believe season is still in for me in Virginia. The late archery season doesn't go out till 26 April. They really want to thin the heard here. They are only out of season in Loudoun County Virginia for about 130 days a year. I've taken January deer, but I'm not much in the mood for deer after that.

DuckHunt
Wow shootin Doe's that late would kill lots of unborn fawns. Thats not good practice on VA. Game n Fish. Here we can take more than one Doe a day durin the season wid no limit on them
Half Bubble Off BD360