My hunting land is a garbage dump for some rude slobs!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Riflemanz

My hunting land is a garbage dump for some rude slobs!

Post by Riflemanz »

I go out to my hunting land only to find some slobs dump their tires and garbage on the road going in.
I so far have taken 8 tires to the recycling dump and have picked up 4 garbage bags of cans and bottles.Someone has now dumped some old windows on our road where we park.Is it really that hard to take your junk to the dump? Just venting!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
hankenhunter

Re: My hunting land is a garbage dump for some rude slobs!

Post by hankenhunter »

That sucks! Your going to have to put up a big no dumping sign with premises monitored by cameras.
Hank
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

It's sad, but that happens all the time around here. People don't want to pay for t.v.s and computers, so they dump it off on other people's land!!!!! :|
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
offshore

Post by offshore »

I feel your pain, Sir. I deal with lazy dead-beat slobs like you've come across all the time. People like this need, when caught, need to loose the vehicle they came in, pay hundreds of dollars per pound for what they dumped and do XX number of community service hours per pound of what they dumped. I had a lease in Alabama and we had gone up with our equipment and dump truck to plant food plots and fertilize. Well, we came across a mound of house hold trash dumped at one of our gates. My partner and I looked through the trash and found multiple pieces of mail and prescription bottles all with matching names and addresses. We used our JD 544 loader to fill our 20 yard dump truck almost half full. . .then used our smart phones and located where this person lived. Shortly after 1:00 a.m. we were backing up to their garage door dumping the whole mess back in their front yard ! ! ! That was some of the most fun I've had in a long time being a "Bad Boy". I hope you find the bastards and make them pay. Good luck.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Slobs! Put up a trail cam. Might get a plate #.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Thats whats happenin in our country, lots of no good scuz bags. Sorry they dumped on y'all
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Good on ya for cleaning it up. The slobs that do this type of thing are usually the ones who feel they shouldn't have to pay $5 to go to the dump. Instead they feel their taxes should cover it and dump it on someone else property or in a ditch somewhere. It burns me up! The mentality of people these days :evil:

Years ago I worked at a township yard on the road crew. There was a retired cop who occasionally would go thru such heaps of trash in an attempt to find a name. I don't remember the cops name but I remember thinking that what he was doing was awesome
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
strum

Post by strum »

OFFSHORE!! that's the funniest way to take car of them I have heard yet..great job on yall for doing that!!
Finding the names on mail?...how dumb can they bee :?: :shock:
oh I guess you answered that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
tommybobusa

Post by tommybobusa »

I have gotten Their Plate Numbers , ID 'd Them , loaded up My truck and Dumped it back on Their Home Lawns , Same Ones NEVER returned .
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

offshore wrote:I feel your pain, Sir. I deal with lazy dead-beat slobs like you've come across all the time. People like this need, when caught, need to loose the vehicle they came in, pay hundreds of dollars per pound for what they dumped and do XX number of community service hours per pound of what they dumped. I had a lease in Alabama and we had gone up with our equipment and dump truck to plant food plots and fertilize. Well, we came across a mound of house hold trash dumped at one of our gates. My partner and I looked through the trash and found multiple pieces of mail and prescription bottles all with matching names and addresses. We used our JD 544 loader to fill our 20 yard dump truck almost half full. . .then used our smart phones and located where this person lived. Shortly after 1:00 a.m. we were backing up to their garage door dumping the whole mess back in their front yard ! ! ! That was some of the most fun I've had in a long time being a "Bad Boy". I hope you find the bastards and make them pay. Good luck.
I LOVE THAT! Perfect and fitting. It reminds me of an ex U.S. marine I worked with. He's a big boy and not someone you want to mess with. He gets home and two junkies had broken into his place. He beat them with a phone book for about twenty minutes and they're begging for him to call the police....I love poetic justice. :lol:
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
evaughan

Post by evaughan »

up here the slobs dump garbage in the ditches outside town because they know the County guys will have to pick it up before it disrupts the drainage . I've even seen a load of bricks dumped in a ditch. :evil:
excal vortex w/ vari-zone
custom 2219's
BOO custom string
gobblestalker custom calls
WMU's 80,84,86
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Riflemanz--it sure looked to me like there was still some tread left on those tires. Maybe they were just trying to be nice to you. If they won't fit your truck, you could likely make a whole bunch of sandals, I'll bet.

Maybe you should pick through the stuff carefully, just in case there's some antiques?

:D :D :D
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Fletch2

Post by Fletch2 »

Hope you gettem :mrgreen:
2012 vortex
vixenmaster string
Rogue_wave

Post by Rogue_wave »

It's sad to see this happen, I pick up garbage along the river weekly. These low life sob's troll the back roads for hours and waste a whole tank of gas so they don't have to pay 5 bucks at the dump. It must give them a great feeling of victory. As my friend says " ya just can't fix stupid" Minimum for the idiots should be 10 thousand bucks. Probably wouldn't see any repeat offenders. Hope they get caught and prosecuted.

cheers

R/W
Michiganhunter

Post by Michiganhunter »

I thought all the slobs only lived in Michigan. I have a cottage on the Ausable River in northern Michigan I have been taking my canoe or 16 foot boat up and down the river for years right after holiday weekends and collecting garbage left by these slobs at various wilderness camp sites only accessible by canoe/boat. You would be amazed at the amount of trash I have pull out of there. We also used to get a lot of old appliances and tires on the state land I hunt. However with the price of scrap metal the dumping of appliances has stopped but tires and asphalt shingles are still dumped in the woods on a regular basis. I understand your anger.
380 Matrix Extra
Hawke XB 30 Compact
Easton 2216 19 " 388gr... 378fps
100gr Spitfire/Wasp Jak-Hammer
Trigger Tech trigger