Monopod Suggestions?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Big Woods

Monopod Suggestions?

Post by Big Woods »

Any suggestions for a monopod/shooting rest for a Matrix? Does anyone make anything similiar to the Tenpoint Steady Eddy t hat actually attaches to the Matrix?

Thanks!
paulaboutform

Re: Monopod Suggestions?

Post by paulaboutform »

I use the Primos Jim Shockey Edition trigger stix, both the bipod and tripod. They're both fully adjustable with the squeeze of a trigger, the legs move independently for uneven ground or side hills and are rock solid. The tripod is the most stable and can be used from sitting on the ground to standing up. However, it's heavier than the bipod. The bipod is easier and lighter to pack but would be more difficult to use sitting on the ground. Depends on your use and preference, that's why I ended up with both. I highly recommend both of them. Even though they're pricey, they're well worth the money.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

check out the Caldwell field pod :) :)
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

I maintain that the more legs it has, the better it is. Another good 3 legger is the BOGPOD TRIPOD. You can balance your bow on this pod, it is ready to go.................hands free.
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?