Almost time.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BrotherRon

Almost time.

Post by BrotherRon »

Been working every other weekend along with a few 12 hour shifts lately, and I'm ready for November to get here. lol I have a weeks vacation planned for Nov 3-9 and the chase phase for the rut this year is supposed to peak on the 6'th. :D Had 3 really nice bucks on camera last year along with a smaller 8, but they only come out of the swamp near us during the rut. I plan on maybe doing a little hunting next weekend when I have 3 days off but doubt there will be any big bucks showing up yet. Got a few spikes and fork horns but I will wait until December before I resort to shooting one of them. I usually shoot 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 year old doe every year for steaks and chops, but this year its bucks only. I will hold out through November to see if I can tag a nice buck, but come December any buck with legal horns (3") is on the menu. The smaller 8 is looking pretty nice this year and can be seen on my camera pic post.

Good luck and safe hunting to all :mrgreen:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
8ptbuk

Re: Almost time.

Post by 8ptbuk »

Good luck Ron !
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Good luck BR.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
bubba

Post by bubba »

Yep... good luck to ya!! I hope you bag a nice one!!
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

Will be feeding and checking camera tomorrow and also working on a couple other stands I have. Hopefully the camera has a few pics but I expect more activity after I feed tomorrow. :mrgreen:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup: