Gentleman Boo strikes again

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Re: Gentleman Boo strikes again

Post by Boo »

wildman wrote:Sounds like some tough string material .Is this force 10 string better than the old material the original boo string was made from .
It's different. I used and use still use Excel (equivalent to 452X) and XS2 (since the appearance of the Matrix and for the Matrix).
Excel is extremely low in creep and XS2 is not quite as creep free but still low in creep. Force 10 has more elasticity than the others which also makes it a bit noisier. Force 10 is a thicker material which makes 40 strand strings more difficult to make.
I've tested Force 10 and had it tested by a good number of people along with a few other materials and it is a good all around material. But I think it depends on priorities. There still in no material that does it all best.
In volume, I have Xcel, XS2, Astroflight, Force 10 and Angel Majesty string material and they all do something different better than the others.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
wildman

Post by wildman »

Don what is your opinion of the string material they call Rhino ?
Exocet 200,
Miller Quiver Mount
Miller's Killers
Slick Trick B/H
Boo

Post by Boo »

wildman wrote:Don what is your opinion of the string material they call Rhino ?
My testing tells me it's pretty much the same. It may be a tiny bit faster. I gave my Rhino away and bought Force 10.
Some people just like stepping on rakes