Dadgum weather

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bikerbob24

Re: Dadgum weather

Post by bikerbob24 »

Vixenmaster , we got around 7 inches here. Been out all morning clearing the driveway all 1/2 mile of it. Dropping off the ridge is like a bobsled run...now for some bow shooting in the snow... :D....cleaned the target lanes this morning...I live way off the main road..check your in box....
Micro 335
Nightmare 335
Matrix 330
Axiom
Vixenmaster Flemish Strings
K-9 handler and trainer , K-9 Baily my partner for 7 years, we are now retired , spending our time hunting & fishing or just enjoying life.
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

vixenmaster wrote:
bubba wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:. I let my Mrs. mostly run the show n she allows me to say i am Boss. Hey i learned many yrs ago she happy i be happier :)

Ànyone who thinks differently is fooln themselves :wink:
Lake shooter

Post by Lake shooter »

Well, I've been called way worse than a fool in my life, and I'll tell you right now that I have one of those rare gals who does NOT want to be the boss, and she will tell you so!!! :D Ironically, she's a natural leader and can even muster the "take no prisoners" attitude when those rare times arrive! :shock: We have a 2 way relationship, and neither is "the boss".

I'm a happy man, and she's the best thing that's ever happened to me! :wink:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Weds. not quite noon, been rainin all nite. Now we have some high winds pushin heavy sleet n snow mix all around us. Temps have fallen from 42 degrees to 30 degrees as i type this. I do hope i get a lull before nitefall. I need to top off the Gen. gas tank without sleet/snow gettin into the fuel neck.Wood is wet bearly burnin, about mid 50's in kit-chen cabin now
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Lake shooter

Post by Lake shooter »

Dang man, that's COLD in the crib!!!! :shock: Maybe you should call Al Gore and tell him to come check out the "Global Warming"...........

This f'ing weather sucks, BIG time! I am usually starting to catch bass easing way up into the flooded weeds, really shallow, about this time of year or sooner. 4 days ago I checked the lake temp and it was 38 degrees!!! :shock: :shock:
I'm sure that the bass are way down in the deep channels where the water is 1-2 degrees warmer and the temperature at least stable.

Good luck with the wood there VM. Mine is kinda damp too, but I only use it in my 40' x 60' shop wood stove, to take the chill off enough to earn some much needed income!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Hey y'all the weather is gettin right. Almost 3 hrs later than my previous post. Its now 22 degrees n 3" plus snow has fallen. Mrs. had been takin a nap in bedroom cabin. She calls me says it 41 over there come light the lil propane heater. :) I ask her if'en she could wait til it were in the 30's over there. The words & answer was no! :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315