looking for my first 335 micro ? night mare ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GodsRanger

looking for my first 335 micro ? night mare ?

Post by GodsRanger »

I'm new to the Forum Boys ? And to Crossbow Hunting ! I decided to take the leap after I was Disabled / Retarted ? From active duty in 1998! Im still able to walk ? Just a little limited from jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft with a not so good -1 Bravo Chute ?. Real bad PLF ? Anyway, after tons of research I Settled on the EXCALIBUR micro 335 Nightmare!!! Because of her compact frame, weight, and Speed !!! Lol, besides she's the Boss!!! : ) So, now I have the means ? But, I don't have the Crossbow ??? So, Guy's, my question is, Who do I go to for the best deal, and Service ? And he's got to have secure payment account like Paypay ?And be certifiable ? You know what I mean ? The real Deal, a good guy? Please forgive my caution, but, once burned! Twice Shy ? I've been monitoring this Forum for a while, so I believe I know what to expect ? And I feel that most of you guys are Down to earth country boys like me !!! So, I'm willing to trust most of the replys ?, Thank you Gentlemen for you time !!!
SUA SPONTA.
Last edited by GodsRanger on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPjunkie

Re: looking for my first 335 micro ? night mare ?

Post by JPjunkie »

Welcome and I guess I would get a pm to Main Street on the forum he deals in Excals
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

If you fill out your signature a bit more to show where you are from, it is easier to rec. someone. If you are in the states, Danny Miller, Horizontal Archery, in Sardis ,Ohio. Great guy, old school, Excalibur guru.Will sell you all you need, but nothing you don't need. Also an Excalibur warranty guy. His prices will be competitive, but nobody can compete with his service. Simply the best.
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

flightattendant100 wrote:If you fill out your signature a bit more to show where you are from, it is easier to rec. someone. If you are in the states, Danny Miller, Horizontal Archery, in Sardis ,Ohio. Great guy, old school, Excalibur guru.Will sell you all you need, but nothing you don't need. Also an Excalibur warranty guy. His prices will be competitive, but nobody can compete with his service. Simply the best.
I didn't know Danny sells them I just thought he was a warranty guy this is who I would call
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
GodsRanger

Post by GodsRanger »

Jpjunkie, thanks for the lead!!! I've heard of Main Street before but, never had any reason to follow up with them ? Thanks for the intro!!!
GodsRanger

Post by GodsRanger »

Flightattendant100, I'm sorry for my lack of forum know how ? I'm still ignorant of the details concerning my profile and such, I've only monitored the Forum lately for info, today is my first day posting ? But, I learn as I go ? I've also heard of this famous Danny Miller ? He's got quite the reputation ? Sure! I'd like to text, post, or Speak to Mr. Miller in reference to my future Crossbow ? I'm sincerely sorry, when I say this ? But, what is my signature ? Is it the same as my profile ?
GodsRanger

Post by GodsRanger »

Flightattendant100, ok ? I believe I got the signature thing figured out ? As far as contacting Danny Miller ? I'm assuming I can contact him through Horizontal Archery ICO Danny Miller ? I will flame off a pm to him asap! Because I'm not getting any younger ? and I really can't wait to get my hands on that Micro 335 !!! I've been waiting an awful long time!!!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

GodsRanger wrote:Flightattendant100, ok ? I believe I got the signature thing figured out ? As far as contacting Danny Miller ? I'm assuming I can contact him through Horizontal Archery ICO Danny Miller ? I will flame off a pm to him asap! Because I'm not getting any younger ? and I really can't wait to get my hands on that Micro 335 !!! I've been waiting an awful long time!!!
Call him Monday on the phone (740-483-2312) I said he was old school....He doesnt do computers! No online sales, he wants to talk to the customer in person. He's quite the guy. I promise it will be worth the phone call. :D
And yes, Profile is what I called signature...I'm still working on the English language :lol:
bubba

Post by bubba »

Like said Danny don't do computers, And without a doubt is the man to call. But since its Sunday and you have to wait until tomorrow to call him, you can Google Wyverns Creations its a very good Archery every thing shop, and if you get interested in some thing there, David the owner is one heck of a guy too. Have not had any problems with any order from him.. And Welcome to the forum... Its a good place to spend some time, with a bunch of knowledgeable people.. .......
Last edited by bubba on Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Welcome to the forum GR.. This forum is quite the place, tonnes of knowledge and a lot of great folks.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Shoebuck

Post by Shoebuck »

X2 for George at Mainstreet!! Danny is super also!!
Micro 335 Camo
Micro 335 Nightmare
Black Eagle Zombies
Spynal Double Tapps
Slick Trick Mag
Wac'em Broadheads
DeerBoy Strings
Xcalibur Strings
8-PtBuck Strings
Nikon Bolt
GodsRanger

Post by GodsRanger »

Thank you all for a warm and pleasant welcome!!! I'm glad I shopped around for a decent Forum before committing myself to one ? Like I said, I just sat back in the shadows for a while until I had the resources to get involved ? And a reason to pester you old Pro's for your knowledge and experience!!! Because the Lord knows I need it!!!!
GodsRanger

Post by GodsRanger »

Btw, I left Mr.MILLER at Horizontal Archery a Message Sunday to call me back ? I'm really excited guys!!! I've been waiting for this Crossbow for a long time!!! You may even say it's part of my rehabilitation ? I hated to admit it ? But, I envied you boys !!! Although I admired your stories and Experience!!! Heaven forbid ? I can't believe it's really happening ???
GodsRanger

Post by GodsRanger »

Now, which end of the Crossbow does the Arrow come out of ???? Lol
fuzzy

Post by fuzzy »

Last edited by fuzzy on Sun May 10, 2015 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.