I wonder how this would do on the rail

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Re: I wonder how this would do on the rail

Post by Hunt it »

Super Lube works good on rail - goes on wet dry's as white film.

For target issues use acetone to remove all graphics from shafts - much easier from there on out.
hotdog

Post by hotdog »

I just thought I would see if anyone had used this. I have heard about jig-a-loo, but haven't seen it in any stores. I thought this stuff might help especially with arrows wanting to stick so tight in some targets, and reduce the friction of the string on the rail.
Bulldog 440
Matrix 380
Munch Quiver Mounts
Leupold Crossbones Scope
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

strum wrote:
nchunterkw wrote:Archoil AR2400 on the rail. A dry lube that bonds to the metal and is really slick.
keith I looked at this at their web site.. looks good to me .. how do you apply it? and how does it look? I mean is it clear
I just apply a thin coat or two with a cotton swab or piede of cloth. It looks black in the bottle but I can't see anything on the rail. Stinks in the bottle too, but not once it's dry - which takes about 20 sec. Super slick. I saw no difference in arrow speed in 1 test I did, but the rail stays clean. I have not tried putting it on a serving yet. That's next. I'll try that instead of the Dalton's.
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><