My New 330 has arrived!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

confederate

My New 330 has arrived!

Post by confederate »

Ordered my 330 from Danny Miller Saturday and Got it On Wednesday ! That's great service. Got it all put together last night. I will be testing it out later today. I also bought a dozen Zombies cut to 16.5 inches plus he gave me zombies as a swap for the arrows that came with it. I had him put the ADF on it along with his baby bumpers. I will sight that puppy in later today. :D
Matrix 330
Micro Axe 340
drkeenan

Re: My New 330 has arrived!

Post by drkeenan »

confederate wrote:Ordered my 330 from Danny Miller Saturday and Got it On Wednesday ! That's great service. Got it all put together last night. I will be testing it out later today. I also bought a dozen Zombies cut to 16.5 inches plus he gave me zombies as a swap for the arrows that came with it. I had him put the ADF on it along with his baby bumpers. I will sight that puppy in later today. :D
Congrats! Your gonna love it!!
Micro 355 - (Mortal Cause II)
Stock String
Black Eagle Executioner Bolts
Tact Zone Scope
NAP SpitfiresXXX - 100 gn
ATN Shot Trak Video Camera
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

X2!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

IMO the 330 is a bow that belongs in everyone's arsenal. It's reliable, easy to cock, plenty fast, lightweight, manoeuvrable and very accurate. Congrats on a wise purchase!
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

Is it me or do a sense a little excitement? :lol: i'd add a phone number for the addiction hotline but i'm still in denial myself! :lol:
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Congrats on a great bow!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
confederate

Post by confederate »

Just finished sighting in my 330. All I can say is WOW!!!. I should have upgraded as soon as the 330 came out. Got it sighted out to 30 yards and its drilling! I have no doubt that I picked the right bow vs the micro. It was hot out there and after cocking it a bunch of times I was glad it wasn't the Micro I was cocking. Its as easy to cock as my old Exocet 175 was and compared to the Exocet its very small and compact. It feels good to know I made the right decision for my own needs. The 330 seems to have a lot less vibration than my Exocet did probably due to the shorter limbs not continuing to flex after the shot. So far I have no complaints at all. Im thinking of trying some mechanical Broadheads this year. I had Danny Miller send me a pack of shwackers. I have always shot Slick tricks. Still not sure about it but I may give them a try. :D
Matrix 330
Micro Axe 340
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Congrats!!

I cocked my Micro last night for the first time in a few weeks and I should have stretched a bit before hand. Lower backis a bit tender today... LOL

With my 330 no pre warm up required....

Jeff
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Spike Country

Post by Spike Country »

Congrats on your new M330! Funny how just a few years ago the vortex at 330fps was considered one of the best over all excal and was the 2nd fastest in the lineup. Now we look at the M330 as one of the "slow bows" even though there isn't much on this planet it won't kill.
MICHIGAN MEAT HUNTER "Shooting Tomorrows Trophies Today"
Proud member of the Michigan Crossbow Federation!
Spike Country

Post by Spike Country »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:Congrats!!

I cocked my Micro last night for the first time in a few weeks and I should have stretched a bit before hand. Lower backis a bit tender today... LOL

With my 330 no pre warm up required....

Jeff

I thought the same thing the other week, then my M330 caught me off guard and pulled something in my back when i failed to stretch before shooting. If I stretch good before shooting the micro and use my long rope my back doesn't bother me.
MICHIGAN MEAT HUNTER "Shooting Tomorrows Trophies Today"
Proud member of the Michigan Crossbow Federation!
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Congrats! Now load up a Hammerhead 3 blade 2" cut and you're ready for action!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
MDM44

Post by MDM44 »

Congrats, I have a 330 as well. Love it. Great crossbow. :D
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Congrats to you on a fine Excal model
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
CoastalBee

Post by CoastalBee »

Congrats on your new 330! I bought mine in January this year and have put a lot of shots through it and am very happy with its accuracy, ergonomics, and confidence inspiring consistency. I've been using stock strings (serving only good for ~150 shots), Diablo bolts, and minimal wax and have found it to be a very competitive tool at 3D shoots. To prolong serving life I would suggest being mindful of cocking it evenly & smoothly from both sides (always tight to the rail) and polishing the latches with 2000 & then 5000 grit automotive sandpaper cut into 1/4" strips (refer to advice on the Boo custom strings website). The optional cheek piece seems exorbitantly expensive for what it is, but it did help me with consistency & accuracy.

Have fun & enjoy playing with a quality product!
Matrix 330
Twilight DLX
18" Diablo's w/ Blazers
bubba

Post by bubba »

Congrats on your new 330... Know you are going to love it.......
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)