Changed my mind

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaveShooter

Changed my mind

Post by DaveShooter »

Hard time a sleeping last-nite went from the Excal Apex to the Excal/Bowtech Offspring crossbow. Danny got the boy on hold for me. Got my 2 other Excals to keep me a going for sure !!!! :D
paulaboutform

Re: Changed my mind

Post by paulaboutform »

Surprisingly enough, I heard Danny is quite impressed with that bow. That's impressive to me as he's not one to be easily impressed. :shock:
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

paulaboutform wrote:Surprisingly enough, I heard Danny is quite impressed with that bow. That's impressive to me as he's not one to be easily impressed. :shock:
Yes Danny sure does talk highly of the offspring- I wish it was a little more string change friendly for the consumer- Bowtech says you have to take it to a Dealer for string changes or it voids the warrenty. I say nuts to that for sure as there gotta be a way around that with the right portable bow press such as the Night hawk crossbow bow press. :D - Other than that the bow looks to be a keeper.... Or I would not of punched the trigger on one.... :D
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

DaveShooter wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:Surprisingly enough, I heard Danny is quite impressed with that bow. That's impressive to me as he's not one to be easily impressed. :shock:
Yes Danny sure does talk highly of the offspring- I wish it was a little more string change friendly for the consumer- Bowtech says you have to take it to a Dealer for string changes or it voids the warrenty. I say nuts to that for sure as there gotta be a way around that with the right portable bow press such as the Night hawk crossbow bow press. :D - Other than that the bow looks to be a keeper.... Or I would not of punched the trigger on one.... :D
You hale from Ohio, you know Danny, he'll keep that Offspring ginnin' for you partner! You don't have a problem :D
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

flightattendant100 wrote:
DaveShooter wrote:
You hale from Ohio, you know Danny, he'll keep that Offspring ginnin' for you partner! You don't have a problem :D
That's one of the many reasons I went with this x-bow- Just have to bide time til I get it as all - But that day will come for sure as this will be my 3-rd X-bow from one of the Best Mr. Danny Miller :D
No One

Post by No One »

I dont like it. As soon as I seen it had cams that was it for me.
Matrix 405 Mega ( Sledgehammer )
Black Eagle Executioners
125 gr Grim Reaper Razor Cut.
flightattendant100

In all honesty, you probably need BOTH bows. Talk to Danny, I'm sure he can work it out :lol: Congrats
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

flightattendant100 wrote:In all honesty, you probably need BOTH bows. Talk to Danny, I'm sure he can work it out :lol: Congrats
X2 on that one-lol :lol:
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

No One wrote:I dont like it. As soon as I seen it had cams that was it for me.
I know I too had to think long and hard on that one cam's that is. But I've had other X-bows in the past with wheels and cams and never did have any issues- Don't take me wrong I do love my Excals and sure are a lot easer to do a string or a limb change- Just thought I'd try something new since its been a long time since I held a compound x-bow..... :D
flightattendant100

Fast, Smooth, East Cocking.... Yep , I don't want one either :lol:
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Fast, Smooth, East Cocking.... Yep , I don't want one either :lol:
X2 to or on that one-lol :D