Cases for Exo-Series bows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Eck

Cases for Exo-Series bows

Post by Eck »

Can anyone tell me if the pocket on the Excalibur "T" shaped cases will hold the MTM bolt case for 20" bolts?

I need a soft case to keep my E-Mag from getting bounced around and damaged in my jeep.

Are there any preferred cases? I've been using a compound bow case, but would like to get away from constantly disassembling and reassembling my bow during hunting season.

Thanks in advance!

Eck
Micro 335
Matrix 380
Boofest 2016 Matrix 330
Trigger Techs all around
125 gr. QAD Exodus (Micro) 100 gr Slicks otherwise
Strings by Vixenmaster
Arrows by Xcaliber
TPM

Re: Cases for Exo-Series bows

Post by TPM »

I can't answer your question but one possible solution to keep your bow from getting damaged would be to build some sort of bracket or clamping system in the back of your Jeep to hold your bow securely in place. Just a thought.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

My MTM arrow case is not home yet, it's been on vacation. :lol: I'll check as soon as it gets home. It is a BIG case so not real sure. Will let you know if someone doesn't chime in before.
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

My case won't fit in the zippered pocket. The quiver will fit with the arrows installed.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Case got home from vacation. MTM arrow case won't fit in largest pocket. I may be having a senior moment but it seems like Someone on the forum posted a while back that Plsno had a crossbow arrow case that was smaller. Not sure but might be worth a look.
Last edited by flightattendant100 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

UPSMAN wrote:My case won't fit in the zippered pocket. The quiver will fit with the arrows installed.
I did the same thing when I had the Vortex, never ruffled up the vanes, perfect!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Eck

Post by Eck »

Thanks all. Sounds like the bolts in the quiver, loaded in the case is probably enough protection/padding on the way to the hunt?
Micro 335
Matrix 380
Boofest 2016 Matrix 330
Trigger Techs all around
125 gr. QAD Exodus (Micro) 100 gr Slicks otherwise
Strings by Vixenmaster
Arrows by Xcaliber
Mtn Jack

Post by Mtn Jack »

Mtm case will not fit in the pocket. But 2 of the cases fit inside right along the rail of my exo max. Love the case and the boxes. I did replace the junk foam with some close cell foam, I melted holes in the slots I made for a dozen arrows. I hope this helps.Stay safe and have fun Mtn Jack