Offspring

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaveShooter

Offspring

Post by DaveShooter »

Who else is shooting the Offspring other than Boo??? Still thinking about that Xbow a lot. May sale my 380 Matrix Extra to fund one of those new toys. Come on give me some input please....
vixenmaster

Re: Offspring

Post by vixenmaster »

Why sell a lighter faster smaller crossbow fer one thats bigger heaviers n slower ? Yer call jus curious
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

vixenmaster wrote:Why sell a lighter faster smaller crossbow fer one thats bigger heaviers n slower ? Yer call jus curious
Just thinking about how it would be a lot easier to cock- Again gots the itch to try something different is all- How you doing Mike- Take care- Dave...
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I like that bow too. The fact that you cant change the string or adjust fast turns me off. But being i got 2 extra matrix dosnt make it such n issue. I would like to try it. I bet you could cock that thing in an emergency widout d rope. Thats a cool plus.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Boo

Post by Boo »

It's a very cool bow. Super easy to cock, fast, quiet and almost recoil free. Excalibur did an awesome job designing the Offspring.
I haven't shot mine a whole lot but the more I shoot it the more I like it.
If you don't have a Last Chance bow press or acess to one, look on the net for DIY rigs.
Danny Miller has shot his a whole lot and really likes it. He won't mind anyone asking him about the Offspring.
I doubt it would ever become a primary bow for me bit in the meantime, it's still a very cool bow. It's much better over all than any of my other compound crossbows.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Boo wrote:It's a very cool bow. Super easy to cock, fast, quiet and almost recoil free. Excalibur did an awesome job designing the Offspring.
I haven't shot mine a whole lot but the more I shoot it the more I like it.
If you don't have a Last Chance bow press or acess to one, look on the net for DIY rigs.
Danny Miller has shot his a whole lot and really likes it. He won't mind anyone asking him about the Offspring.
I doubt it would ever become a primary bow for me bit in the meantime, it's still a very cool bow. It's much better over all than any of my other compound crossbows.
Thanks for the info on those Bow presses too. I've seen also the night-hawk portable press as well too. Will check out the ones Boo mentioned as well.
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Wyvern has the nite-hawk crossbow portable press for 129.00- Looks like an awesome portable press for a lot of compound crossbows.... :D