Post by Doe Master »

Had TPM send me this .
To good not to be shared . :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
bubba

Re: Some hunting humour

Post by bubba »

I've been there..Smile...
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Tom

Post by Tom »

Babynelson told me "it all depends"

Sorry, I had to say it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

Depends :?:

LetErRip :lol:

:mrgreen:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
Mister B

Post by Mister B »

Reminds me. A little while back my youngest son (16 at the time) had a problem. Just about the time his pains got closer together, he heard something coming up from behind so he froze. The sound quit rustling and he turned to look over his shoulder. A big doe chose that moment to snort and blow at him. You guessed it. He tiptoed back to camp on stiff legs. I had to burn those gooey coveralls. Cheers :lol:
Micro nightmare (Mini Pearl)
Matrix 355 (the Shrike)
Matrix 330 (the Mini-Mag)
Rage Extreme & slick trick mag BH
Diablo arrows with 2"blazers and Laser II and
BE executioners with 3" Duravanes
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

You guessed it. He tiptoed back to camp on stiff legs
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Pasidewinder

Post by Pasidewinder »

A couple years ago my daughter was 9 or 10 at the time. She wanted to go out wit me for PAs late flinlock season, a good snowstorm had blown in earlier that day and we had a bit of snow on the ground.

We werent there long when she tugged on my coat sleave and said "dad i gotta go" i sent her back into some pines behind us to take care of it, a miniute later i heard a bunch of cracking branches and a loud squaw. I headed back to make sure she was ok only to find her on her back, in the middle of a large tree top with her legs straight in the air! Everything was full of snow! I held back long enough to get her back on her feet, but had to giggle a bit. The first thing she said was "dont tell mom"!

Theres nothing like makeing memories with our little ones, she is my best hunting partner till this day! By the way, no I didnt tell her mom just incase i ever find myself in a similar situation some day!!!!
Normous

Post by Normous »

I know a guy who climbed down from his tree stand for #2 and found a perfect log to sit on. He pulled his new stiff coveralls down and folded the hood under and out of the way only to have the firm fabric allow the hood to roll back out. He didn't notice part of his mess fall into and blend with the inner brown hood fabric.

For the next 3 hours he could not figure out why it smelled like crap up in his treestand.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
bubba

Post by bubba »

Ok... Since this thread is about hunting humor, here's a true story similar to the one just told but this one happened to me. It was up in Kentucky one year i was up in my climber 25 feet one morning. It was during gun season, and for reason's unknown to me when ever i'm away from home i have a hard time with getting a decent bowel movement. So for two day's prior i had been taking a couple different laxatives in hopes of getting things moving. So i've been up in the climber for a few hours... And BAM..I had to go BAD.. So it's lowering my rifle my back pack burned my hands lowering them to fast. Down that tree in record breaking time. Left my rifle and things and stating running to get as far as possible from my hunting area, In the mean time I use to wear coveralls all the time, I DON'T anymore. stopped and had the hardest time getting them coveralls over my shoulders and tucked under me before the Dam busted....Well in the rush i hadn't tucked my coveralls far enough under me..Terrible thing that was. I walked the whole way back to the cabin in my long johns... My coveralls are still buried some where in them hills.. SMILE...
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
deerskinner

Post by deerskinner »

BrotherRon wrote:Depends :?:

LetErRip :lol:

:mrgreen:
Thats funny! :lol:
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

How about a fishing story to go along with this?
My uncle and cousins are big time walleye fishermen and like to fish late fall. One cold fall day my cousin had to pee, so he stood up, unzipped his coveralls, unzipped his pants, then proceeded to pee down the inside of his coveralls.
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Funny how with the passing of time .These incidents that have always happened to another person begin to seem funny even to the victim . :shock:
I remember a person told me to always be careful when going with snowshoes on . Otherwise that smell follows you all day . :? :lol:
Reminds me of another story . Person I know had to relieve himself in the cold . He flipped open his glo-mitts and unzipped everything . Proceeded to go . But didn`t notice the flap of the glo-mitt had come down . :shock:
Cold hands suck in the winter when holding a ice cold gun . :mrgreen:
Seafermiles

Post by Seafermiles »

There is a good book,
Antlers in the Treetops
by Whogoosed Themoose.
Sea Ya

Matrix 330, AirBrakes, Reds, Cheek Piece, Ex-tender
Smokepolehall Flemish String
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Normous wrote:I know a guy who climbed down from his tree stand for #2 and found a perfect log to sit on. He pulled his new stiff coveralls down and folded the hood under and out of the way only to have the firm fabric allow the hood to roll back out. He didn't notice part of his mess fall into and blend with the inner brown hood fabric.

For the next 3 hours he could not figure out why it smelled like crap up in his treestand.
NOW THATS FUNNY!!! :lol: