Have Never Experienced a Forum Like This

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TheBig1

Have Never Experienced a Forum Like This

Post by TheBig1 »

This is a follow up to another thread where I posted something very similar in nature but I wanted EVERYONE to see this.

In all of the forums that I've ever been a member, and not too long after, an ex-member, I have never experienced a forum like this. A forum that encompasses Christian values, whether you all know or not, of helping one another, being respectful, followed by the "Pass it on" attitude of help.

Everyone is respectful to a point where people can disagree about things and it doesn't blow up due to inflated egos. A forum where everyone seems more than happy to pass on knowledge and help others out with little effort of being asked. A forum where passing things onto others when they don't work for you. This forum is a rare thing, unless I just haven't been around long enough to experience the negative side of things.

You should all be proud of the forum that you've built. I look forward to being a member of this forum and continuing to read your threads and gain more knowledge as well as order some of the great products you folks take great pride and skill in making and developing.

Thank you to all for making this more of a family forum instead of a negative alternative.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
one shot scott

Re: Have Never Experienced a Forum Like This

Post by one shot scott »

This is a great group of people here who are happy to help and have great values, and not all are Christian but a good # are. What makes me happy to see is tolerance. THAT is what is lacking in a lot of other forums! Its something I'm trying to work on myself..
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Tom

Post by Tom »

Well........

Just like all family's, there are times with disputes, sometimes they can get nasty, but sanity usually does not take too long to come back.

The good thing is, there are too many quality members here to let things carry on too long. I hope you enjoy this family, learn and also contribute.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

TheBig1,

Very good post.... :) :). as a relatively new guy myself,I feel the same way..
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

TheBig1 wrote:This is a follow up to another thread where I posted something very similar in nature but I wanted EVERYONE to see this.

In all of the forums that I've ever been a member, and not too long after, an ex-member, I have never experienced a forum like this. A forum that encompasses Christian values, whether you all know or not, of helping one another, being respectful, followed by the "Pass it on" attitude of help.

Everyone is respectful to a point where people can disagree about things and it doesn't blow up due to inflated egos. A forum where everyone seems more than happy to pass on knowledge and help others out with little effort of being asked. A forum where passing things onto others when they don't work for you. This forum is a rare thing, unless I just haven't been around long enough to experience the negative side of things.

You should all be proud of the forum that you've built. I look forward to being a member of this forum and continuing to read your threads and gain more knowledge as well as order some of the great products you folks take great pride and skill in making and developing.

Thank you to all for making this more of a family forum instead of a negative alternative.
...Chad....you making us give a collective blush :lol: :lol: ....yea, this is a pretty cool place...there are differences and some times chests are pounded....but we seem to move past that and get back to the issue at hand!

Anthony :)

(....by the way, the hooks went out in the mail this morning...ETA Thursday!)
Last edited by amythntr on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
rayman

Post by rayman »

I agree completely. Folks around here are not afraid to let their guard down about very personal things like family members and pets.

I visit a forum site for fishing here in Florida and it usually only takes about 4 or 5 posts for a thread to turn into an all out spitting match with insults and threats.
bubba

Post by bubba »

Thebig1, I hear ya bud, i've looked around and there an;it any other forum like this. Like said there has been difference's, and some times get's a little bumpy, but always get's back to sanity. There is a true respect for others here, where even members can redeem themselves. In the short time i have been here, i have seen it. It's the only forum i need, i still look around some. But just look. Smile..And you sir, are already another reason this forum is #1...
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
bubba

Post by bubba »

I don't know how i keep doing these darn double post....I apologize.
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

bubba wrote:Thebig1, I hear ya bud, i've looked around and there an;it any other forum like this. Like said there has been difference's, and some times get's a little bumpy, but always get's back to sanity. There is a true respect for others here, where even members can redeem themselves. In the short time i have been here, i have seen it. It's the only forum i need, i still look around some. But just look. Smile..And you sir, are already another reason this forum is #1...
Thank you Brother, I appreciate that!
I can also assure you that you're one of the ones I was talking about. You were very welcoming.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
frontsite

Post by frontsite »

As a new guy to the bow world and to this site I couldn't agree more. Everyone has been very helpful and nice.
MATRIX MEGA 405 W/ Parker REDHOT scope
SEW

Post by SEW »

A similiar discussion is near the end of the Dr Stirrup thread.
deerskinner

Post by deerskinner »

TheBig1,I agree with you,well said.I haven,t been on the forum very long myself.There hasn,t been a time on here that someone wouldn,t try and help me with a problem or guestion I have had ! I really found out what kind of forum this was when everyone come together to support Makena and her family ! Thats when I seen the real heart of this forum is,its about family and friends foremost and our love for for our sport second ! Ron! :D
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

Great post TheBig1 ! i'm a new feller here myself, not very knowledgeable, but i'll sure as heck support ya :wink:
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
CrazyAce

Post by CrazyAce »

bubba wrote:I don't know how i keep doing these darn double post....I apologize.
You need a new mouse or it needs new batteries...
-SnotRocket-
Matrix 405
DLX scope
TriggerTech 2.5#
DrStirrup rig
8ptbuk, vixenmaster, Boo Flemish String
Zombie Slayer, Executioner
Wabi Call
wabi

Post by wabi »

The majority of folks that visit here and share their knowledge are good people. Sometimes I'm bewildered how conflicts seem to just fade away on a forum that's pretty much self-moderated.
We've lost a few members over the infrequent disputes, but most of us stick around and continue to learn enjoy.

I've been in a few heated disputes over the years, and many of the people I was arguing with are now among my best friends. :shock:
wabi