Anyone recently order from South Shore?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Anyone recently order from South Shore?

Post by amythntr »

....does Bangers have a pistol range also?....would love to shoot my new Beretta PX4 Storm.... :D

Anthony :)

PS...So it looks like NJ is building a mighty fine contingent of Excalibur representation....that's what I'm talkin n'bout! :mrgreen: :lol:

A
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

R4fan wrote:I got my arrows from South Shore today! These are beautiful, hopefully I can try them out this weekend!

They look so nice when you buy a dozen! :mrgreen:

Rfan, can you tell me when you ordered your arrows? I'm just trying to gauge when I should be getting mine. I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
R4fan

Post by R4fan »

TheBig1 wrote:
R4fan wrote:I got my arrows from South Shore today! These are beautiful, hopefully I can try them out this weekend!

Rfan, can you tell me when you ordered your arrows? I'm just trying to gauge when I should be getting mine. I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago.
I ordered August 24th, and received them September 10th with Priority mail shipping.
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

R4fan wrote:
TheBig1 wrote:

I ordered August 24th, and received them September 10th with Priority mail shipping.
Ok, I ordered mine on the 31st. So I'm guessing I'll be getting them next week then. I check my order status about 10 times/day. LOL
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
R4fan

Post by R4fan »

amythntr wrote:....does Bangers have a pistol range also?....would love to shoot my new Beretta PX4 Storm.... :D

Anthony :)

PS...So it looks like NJ is building a mighty fine contingent of Excalibur representation....that's what I'm talkin n'bout! :mrgreen: :lol:

A
It's actually the South Jersey Shooting Club. Bangers was built later, and is the gun store in the front. Here's the website: http://sjerseyshootingclub.com/
The have a 25 yard pistol, 50, 100 and 300 yard rifle range. I have to renew my membership, but a couple years ago when I was there you either had to be a member, or be a guest and go in with a member. If you were a guest, it cost you $10 for the day. I think that a member can only bring one or two guests at a time? I have no idea about the archery range, I've never visited it.