NAP Spitfire XXX

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Turkey Ninja

NAP Spitfire XXX

Post by Turkey Ninja »

Ordered a 4 pack of these this morning. Do any of y'all happen to know if the replacement blades are available for this head yet? Or, if they are perhaps interchangeable with the MAXX blades?? I emailed NAP tech support this am, but was just curious if some of y'all might know. I fear I'll be using them up fairly quickly next week on some Louisiana pineywoods beasts due to high levels of "trigger-happiness" currently surging through my veins.... 8)
“If you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.” -John Wayne
amythntr

Re: NAP Spitfire XXX

Post by amythntr »

.... I also shoot the XXX and was wondering the same....I emailed over a week ago and never heard back!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Normous

Post by Normous »

Call NAP customer service and have your CC ready to order replacement blades and NAP will put them in the mail the same day.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Turkey Ninja

Post by Turkey Ninja »

Thumbs up for NAP customer service. See response below...

At this moment we do not offer Spitfire XXX replacement blades. However, if you are interested in purchasing some, we will be willing to make a kit for you. You can call us at the number below or email me your order.

Paul Grivakis
Accounts Payable
New Archery Products
75OO Industrial Drive
Forest Park, IL 60130
P:708-488-2500
F:708-488-2515
[email protected]
“If you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.” -John Wayne
Normous

Post by Normous »

I was told the same.
Matrix 355
Boo Strings
Turkey Ninja

Post by Turkey Ninja »

amythntr wrote:.... I also shoot the XXX and was wondering the same....I emailed over a week ago and never heard back!

Maybe they just like Cajuns better than Jersey folk??? Lol.... Just kiddin' bro.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....no problem...as long as someone gets the job done and the turkeyninja came through....thanks!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Did you guys buy the crossbow version? All the stores I checked in Michigan don't have the crossbow version yet...
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Turkey Ninja

Post by Turkey Ninja »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:Did you guys buy the crossbow version? All the stores I checked in Michigan don't have the crossbow version yet...
No sir, I just ordered the regular ones and will band them.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Turkey Ninja wrote:
bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:Did you guys buy the crossbow version? All the stores I checked in Michigan don't have the crossbow version yet...
No sir, I just ordered the regular ones and will band them.
I was going to buy the compound version but I decided to wait it out and use up my 3 spitfire Maxx heads first.
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Normous

Post by Normous »

According to NAP:
"The Spitfire XXX for crossbow version will have a slightly stronger retention clip to handle the higher speeds of the newer faster crossbows."
Matrix 355
Boo Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Normous wrote:According to NAP:
"The Spitfire XXX for crossbow version will have a slightly stronger retention clip to handle the higher speeds of the newer faster crossbows."

...i have always used the regular compound version and have not had a problem with them shooting out of the 380 or the 335...

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
BULLZ-i

Post by BULLZ-i »

HERE's A PIC OF WHAT THE NEW XXX WOUND CAN DO, I SHOT THIS DOE AT 24 YARDS LAST WEEN AND SE RAN ABOUT 50 YARDS.

GO HAWKS!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

BULLZ-i wrote:HERE's A PIC OF WHAT THE NEW XXX WOUND CAN DO, I SHOT THIS DOE AT 24 YARDS LAST WEEN AND SE RAN ABOUT 50 YARDS.

....yessir...that is exactly what the hole looked like on the doe that I shot earlier in the month...absolutely devistating...and the exit hole was just as nasty...mine went about 40 yds and she was done!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Turkey Ninja

Post by Turkey Ninja »

Well.....that'll work!