Flemish string for micro 335

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BULLZ-i

Re: Flemish string for micro 335

Post by BULLZ-i »

TRUE, THIS PIC IS FROM RIGHT AFTER I INSTALLED THE STRING AND THE LOCAL STRING MAKER IS LOCAL FROM THIS WEBSITE. THE STRING HAS BEEN SHOT 35 TIMES NOW AND HAS NOT BUDGED FROM ORIGINAL PICTURE
GO HAWKS!
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

The string in question is mine and I'm proud as I can be of it ! There's never been a new Flemish string that didn't stretch some and I'm glad vixenmaster called you out on it and showed the other forum members how you are ! Did you really think you could post a pic of a New out of the pack Flemish string and and deceive everyone with it ! Do you really think anyone believes a new Flemish string NEVER STRETCHED AFTER ALL THOSE SHOTS !!! If you think your going to fool the members on this forum your wrong ! Why didn't you mention the part about getting your money back ?
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
BULLZ-i

Post by BULLZ-i »

8PT, I NEVER CALLED YOUR NAME, I HAVE NOT GOT ANY MONEY BACK AND I WAS JUST ASKING THE QUESTION THAT IF THIS STRING WERE TO BE BROUGHT INTO SPEC WOULD IT IN FACT STOP THE ERRATIC FLIGHT LIKE I WAS TRYING TO ASK YOU IN PM's

I'M NOT HERE TO GET INTO A PISSING MATCH WITH ANYONE, PLEASE DONT GET DEFENSIVE, I AM ONLY ASKING FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE WHICH YOU COULD NOT OFFER IN PRIVATE. AND MY LAST POST DID MENTION THAT THE PIC WAS WHEN I INSTALLED AND THAT THERE ARE 35 SHOTS ON IT NOW.

AGAIN, PLEASE DONT POINT FINGERS AT ME AS I NEVER POINTED AT YOU. I AM HERE TO ENJOY AND LEARN FROM THIS FORUM NOT HERE TO TROLL OR MAKE ENEMIES. I SIMPLY WANT A STRING THAT WILL BE ACCURATE.
GO HAWKS!
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

I suggest you stay with the factory Strings , and your money is in the mail ! I would like to also apologize to the forum members for having to read this crap ! Should of have NEVER been brought out on the open forum to start with ! Things like this should ALWAYS be settled in private. I've said all I'm going to !
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

BULLZ-i wrote:I HAVE JUST THE OPPOSITE SO FAR WITH A LOCAL STING MAKER. MY STRING IS STILL OUT OF SPEC AFTER BREAK IN PROCESS AND THE BOW SHOOTS MUCH MORE ERRATIC AND SOUNDS LOUDER THAN ORIGINAL STRING. I PUT THE OEM STRING BACK ON AND BOOM! RIGHT BACK TO NORMAL.

I WAS THINKING THAT A HEAVIER MATERIAL WOULD BE QUIETER, MIGHT SHOOT A SMIDGEN LOWER (BEING HEAVIER AND SLOWER DUE TO WEIGHT) BUT 2 INCHES LOWER, UP, AND RIGHT WITHOUT CONSISTENCE, BUT NOW I'M ALL AOVER THE BOARD UNTIL I PUT ORIGINAL BACK ON.

I'VE BEEN SHOOTING """"""COMPOUND"""" BOWS FOR A $#!T TON OF YEARS AND NEW STRING SETS HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS FAR OUTTA SPEC PER THE BUILDER. NOW I KNOW THE THE RECURVE IS A SIMPLER SYSTEM, BUT I THINK THE OUTCOME IS STILL THE SAME.

I GUESS LEMME ASK? IF THE XBOW STRING IS TWISTED TOO MUCH AND NOT TAMING AFTER 35 SHOTS, WILL THE BRACE HEIGHT BECOME MORE ACCURATE AND ZERO BETTER IF THE BOW IS TWISTED BACK TOWARD SPEC? THIS IS AFTER 35 SHOTS

For a Micro String with no shots on it, sweet! If you shot it 35 times, even better! The tag ends show no sign of being shot however, so the BS detectors are going wild! :shock:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Oh, BTW. Nice String Mike! :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

BULLZ-i wrote:8PT, I NEVER CALLED YOUR NAME, I HAVE NOT GOT ANY MONEY BACK AND I WAS JUST ASKING THE QUESTION THAT IF THIS STRING WERE TO BE BROUGHT INTO SPEC WOULD IT IN FACT STOP THE ERRATIC FLIGHT LIKE I WAS TRYING TO ASK YOU IN PM's

I'M NOT HERE TO GET INTO A PISSING MATCH WITH ANYONE, PLEASE DONT GET DEFENSIVE, I AM ONLY ASKING FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE WHICH YOU COULD NOT OFFER IN PRIVATE. AND MY LAST POST DID MENTION THAT THE PIC WAS WHEN I INSTALLED AND THAT THERE ARE 35 SHOTS ON IT NOW.

AGAIN, PLEASE DONT POINT FINGERS AT ME AS I NEVER POINTED AT YOU. I AM HERE TO ENJOY AND LEARN FROM THIS FORUM NOT HERE TO TROLL OR MAKE ENEMIES. I SIMPLY WANT A STRING THAT WILL BE ACCURATE.
Strings that are balanced in strand count don't cause eratic arrow flite. Nocks , vanes an inserts n unsquare shaft cuts cause eratic flite. Plus runout in the components
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315