Idiots with a crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Possum

Idiots with a crossbow

Post by Possum »

According to our local new a couple of idiots with crossbows drove around in a subdivision in east Louisville after dark shooting deer from thier pickup. All total, four dead deer were found dead in residents yards and a crossbow arrow was stuck in a tree in one families front yard. Fortunately these idiots were caught on camera. They will be charged with misdemeanors and face fines of $1000.00
Theses morons should be charged with felony for each deer shot, lose thier vehicle, band from hunting for life, do jail time and be required to scrape road kill from the highways in Jefferson County Kentucky for the next 2 years.

This should really help the cause of getting full inclusion for crossbows here in Kentucky (sarcasm intented) :evil:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Php 4:13
Possum

Re: Idiots with a crossbow

Post by Possum »

Did I mention, I can't stand poachers!
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

All I can say is retards!!!!
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

WOW!. ......truly, ignorance can be fixed but stupid is forever! :?

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

hunter with MS wrote:All I can say is retards!!!!
I think you are giving them too much credit. No down's syndrome person that I know of would do such a thing.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
wabi

Post by wabi »

Maybe the judge will be having a bad day and put it to them when they come to court.
wabi
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

one shot scott wrote:
hunter with MS wrote:All I can say is retards!!!!
I think you are giving them too much credit. No down's syndrome person that I know of would do such a thing.
Scott, with all due respect, poachers are assholes we all know that. I for one would appreciate that you not assume and refer to those with Downs Syndrome as retards as they are not. I have a nephew with Downs and he is not a retard nor a poacher. In the event you do indeed know someone with downs I hope you would never refer to them as retarded.

We have other members with children that have downs as well and I can assure you that your reference will upset them greatly.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Hunt it, you misunderstand my post.

I have a (now deceased) sister who was downs. ( gods greatest gift to our family. she taught me much about the human race) My first born while still in the womb was "diagnosed" as trisomy 22 and they tried to get us to abort. I said f no. He a perfectly health 13 year old now.

I will never refer to a downs syndrome as a "retard" but society does, hence my sincere dislike for the word.

edit to say, I know hunter with MS meant no real disrespect. I just see that word and it sets me off
Last edited by one shot scott on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

You are right they are worse the retards. Lets see what the courts do .But the damage is already done . when people hear this they will put all crossbow hunters on the same level as them . I was a trapper and when someone did something stupid like trapping on or near walking trails and a pet was caught or killed by a trap . All trappers were on the same level .
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I should have not used the word retarded . I have a nephew that is downs .
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

thank you HWMS
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

A few people doing crap like that makes us all look bad in others eyes!!! Hope they throw the book at them and make them pay!!! :evil:
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

You are welcome
Possum

Post by Possum »

They had one of the pinheads on the news tonight standing before the judge. He released him ROR. He looked as though his family tree had very few branches.
Boo

Post by Boo »

maine hunter wrote:A few people doing crap like that makes us all look bad in others eyes!!! Hope they throw the book at them and make them pay!!! :evil:
Well said Kevin!

Boys, please don't use that word. We have at least one member with a mentally challenged child and trust me, this does not bode well in his heart. He is one of the better guys here and really doesn't deserve seeing this. In addition, while we understand that it's a mistake, this is nothing but an innocent extension of accepting the behavior of a new member who acts totally inappropriate.
Dave, I'm glad to see you hold the line on this.
Neil, I know that Dave mistook your intentions. You're not like that.
Some people just like stepping on rakes