Bought a cub

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

edstuff

Bought a cub

Post by edstuff »

Got an unbelievable price on eBay. I can't wait to get it now. I'm all giddy. What do you excal owners do to your bows if anything. I mean like the Velcro or any other additives.

Also I have (18) Easton magnum arrows. I'm assuming these should be OK to shoot thru it? They might be a tad long considering they're 20" length but the Cub comes with 18" so that's only a couple inches.
amythntr

Re: Bought a cub

Post by amythntr »

edstuff wrote:Got an unbelievable price on eBay. I can't wait to get it now. I'm all giddy. What do you excal owners do to your bows if anything. I mean like the Velcro or any other additives.

Also I have (18) Easton magnum arrows. I'm assuming these should be OK to shoot thru it? They might be a tad long considering they're 20" length but the Cub comes with 18" so that's only a couple inches.

Hey Edstuff....congrats on your soon to be new addition of a Cub....I think what you will find is most members will tell you to get used to what comes with the setup before considering any modifications...I know it is hard to resist....I haven't learned yet! Just have fun with it...I am sure some Cub owners will chime in...have a great Christmas Holiday!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Congrats on the new bow you will love it.
The longer bolts will work fine but you may want to cut them for hunting so they do not stick out past the striup .
Read the owners manual and watch the CD if it came with one.
Be sure to check the brace height is ok it is not really preset from the dealer before you start playing with your new toy.
Jerry
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
edstuff

Post by edstuff »

Thanks for the advice.
Do they come with a stringer? If not where would I get one?
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

no they don't. you can get one from Danny Miller 1 740 483 2312 he has no web site , just call him and he will take care of you .get yourself a pair of plyers to remove your arrows from your target. have fun with your new bow.
W.M.