Matrix 350 Mossy Oak Treestand Package

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Irondude

Re: Matrix 350 Mossy Oak Treestand Package

Post by Irondude »

Hi hunter, yes there are some minor differences in spec on the 2 bows and big price difference, boxing day i got it for $649. there seems to be some confusion as to why excalibur offered this model and for what reason, nobody seems to know. There is almost no info on the 350 at all anywhere including the excal site. I for one am very thrilled to be able to take advantage if this great buy, it's a fantastic deal for what it is regardless. I'm still kinda puzzled that there is limited supply of this model and the few that are offered online are all SE models and so far as I can see mine is the only SZ model I can find anywhere as shown in the pics of the 1st post of this thread, difference only being the supplied scope, and the only single 350 avail for sale in thunder bay which I was lucky enough to get at a staggering price.
I have emailed excalibur to see if they possibly could shed some light on this model so after the holidays I hope to hear back from them.
Matrix 350 LE
Mossy Oak Full Camo
Guardian Anti Dry Fire
Reds String Suppressors
Air Brakes
Cheek Piece
Shadow Zone
Simmons Volt 600 Range Finder
Sling

Grizzly 305
Guardian Anti Dry Fire
Reds String Suppressors
Air Brakes
Cheek Piece
Dead Zone
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

Could it be some sort of a promo type xbow they sent out to a few places and they have not got much info on it . Another thought what if anything is it going to take the place of could it be the m 330 or the 355 just a thought .
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

hunter with MS wrote:Not to start any trouble here but look at the specs for M 355 and M 350 they are close to the Same only difference that is noticed is the velocity 350 is only 5 fps slower and around $200.00 less
There is more difference than that,, the 355 doe not come with a cheek piece, and cannot be had with a matching Camo rail and riser,, only the 380 and 405 got this treatment. Plus you get a killer Camo pattern that most prefer!!

I am wondering is this where the overheated limbs went that wouldn't hold up on the 405, cut down the rail and relocate the locating slot and rear hole, using the original rear whole for the riser as the new front hole,,,, this would make it about 1/8" less draw length than the 355,,, hence 350,,,,, ah and the mysteries they create just keep growing,,,,,,
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
Irondude

Post by Irondude »

Ok boys I finally have some answers in regards to this model, I'm going to start a new thread titled Answers to the m350 question
Matrix 350 LE
Mossy Oak Full Camo
Guardian Anti Dry Fire
Reds String Suppressors
Air Brakes
Cheek Piece
Shadow Zone
Simmons Volt 600 Range Finder
Sling

Grizzly 305
Guardian Anti Dry Fire
Reds String Suppressors