new 2016 bows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carnivorous

new 2016 bows

Post by Carnivorous »

I was informed the new bows have started to ship to the dealer network. I better stay out of my local shop for a bit to let my savings build up... LOL
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Smitty42

Re: new 2016 bows

Post by Smitty42 »

Bought 405. Mega last year! What's new?
Kids who hunt, don't mug old ladies
Smitty42

Post by Smitty42 »

Smitty42 wrote:Bought 405. Mega last year! What's new?
Kids that hunt don't mug old ladies
Kids who hunt, don't mug old ladies
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

Smitty42 wrote:Bought 405. Mega last year! What's new?
Click on the Excalibur Logo at the top of the forum page, then look at the list.
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:I was informed the new bows have started to ship to the dealer network. I better stay out of my local shop for a bit to let my savings build up... LOL
I hear ya. I'm trying soooo hard to keep my mind from thinking of another one. If I didn't have my micro 335 or matrix 355 it would be a easy decision on what to get. A Micro 355! But now it' just the Bulldog to think of to have something out of the norm of what I have. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. But want. Maybe. Just maybe......
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I love my 380 and 335...and unless someone buys my extra 335 it will not even be a consideration...still wouldn't consider it until I actually hold one at the PA show...possibly would sell the 380 with it....but only "if" and "when"

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

amythntr wrote:....I love my 380 and 335...and unless someone buys my extra 335 it will not even be a consideration...still wouldn't consider it until I actually hold one at the PA show...possibly would sell the 380 with it....but only "if" and "when"

Funny you said no way you were buying a new bow..... I knew it was only a matter of time Anthony :mrgreen:
The three of hs were discussing what bow you were going to buy!
I said it has to be a 315 he cant even extinguish a luminok :wink:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

newbie wrote:
amythntr wrote:....I love my 380 and 335...and unless someone buys my extra 335 it will not even be a consideration...still wouldn't consider it until I actually hold one at the PA show...possibly would sell the 380 with it....but only "if" and "when"

Funny you said no way you were buying a new bow..... I knew it was only a matter of time Anthony :mrgreen:
The three of hs were discussing what bow you were going to buy!
I said it has to be a 315 he cant even extinguish a luminok :wink:

....Mike...I said, if and when...seriously...I will NOT unless I sell two bows to buy one....and if you must know it would most likely be :?: :?: :?: ...stay tuned for the next episode of "As the Credit Card Burns" :shock: :oops: :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

Haha just make sure you send it up to me. Wife wont know and i can bring it to Boofest for ya :lol:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

The 350 has my attention. Lol. Looking forward to getting my hands on one ...lol Dutch
addicted to canadian beaver
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

dutchhunter wrote:The 350 has my attention. Lol. Looking forward to getting my hands on one ...lol Dutch

Ever since I started hunting with my Micro the Matrix bows seem big and awkward. I can't go back to using a Matrix. Micro 355 version for me some-day. For now I will keep using my Micro 335. Not a bad problem to have.... LOL
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.