Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
Opey

Re: The Fall Bear Camp

Post by Opey »

This is why hunters are my favorite class of people!
Good luck and GOD BLESS!
va3cgt

Post by va3cgt »

Big John wrote:Well this years Bear Camp at my place is going to be Aug. 27 to Sept. 4.
Since this is my own, it's "no charge" to whoever comes. It's a great gathering of Excal members who want a good Bear Hunt!
We have Great food, great Baits, excellent hunting area, and usually perfect weather.
This year I decided to add one more to the camp. Someone who is a complete Bear Hunting Newbie! :D This makes for great stories and reports daily.

So this year I'm taking the following Forum members:
Normous
Bellerivercrossbowhunter
Racking up points (the newbie)
Alfred
Myself

I'm hoping to go 5 for 5 this season, last season we went 4 for 4!
Stay tuned for pics and stories much later in the season.
As well, anyone heading for spring Bear, GOOD LUCK!!!

Big John
I see from your profile you're in Niagara. No bears down there. Where's bear camp located?
munch

Post by munch »

L. E. Carroll wrote:I'll probably never be in a position to join in on something this nice. :roll:
But I'm curious as to the cost of license and bear tags in Canada for guys who live south of the border ?

Gene
gene hers a link to none resident fees .and yes you have a choice ,you can marry my sister or adopt me which ever you like .
https://www.ontario.ca/page/hunting-lic ... ts-ontario
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

munch wrote:
L. E. Carroll wrote:I'll probably never be in a position to join in on something this nice. :roll:
But I'm curious as to the cost of license and bear tags in Canada for guys who live south of the border ?

Gene
gene hers a link to none resident fees .and yes you have a choice ,you can marry my sister or adopt me which ever you like .
To be fair Munch you should show the cost of adopting and throw in the cost of up keep. Like have you had all your shots or if you made out a will. :lol: :lol: :lol:
munch

Post by munch »

agingcrossbower wrote:
munch wrote:

Gene
To be fair Munch you should show the cost of adopting and throw in the cost of up keep. Like have you had all your shots or if you made out a will. :lol: :lol: :lol:
mike before you get asking too much. have you met my sister
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
agingcrossbower

Munch, yes I have and a fine lady she is. But, anyone that walks into a hospital and everyone knows her on a first name basis is not a good sign. That could lead to one pricey bear. Heck, you would come with a boat and a vast knowledge of fishing. We need to make a list here. Let the bidding begin!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
munch

Post by munch »

agingcrossbower wrote:Munch, yes I have and a fine lady she is. But, anyone that walks into a hospital and everyone knows her on a first name basis is not a good sign. That could lead to one pricey bear. Heck, you would come with a boat and a vast knowledge of fishing. We need to make a list here. Let the bidding begin!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mike shes the good one ,their are 5 more. i like gene but hes not getting that one
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
Big John

Post by Big John »

My place is a little north of Temagami Ontario. Been there since 1988. Don't even remember how many Bears from there! :wink: Excellent fishing as well.
However, I'm not sure how much longer I will keep it up. But, until then, lets have some fun!!! :D

Like next season, maybe over 10 days do two camps of 5 people? Each camp group gets 5 days of hunting! 8) That way more people can get a chance at something that lots of people can't afford!!! Your only cost is gas to get there and bring your own food.

I will think about it over the summer. :D

Big John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

munch wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote:Munch, yes I have and a fine lady she is. But, anyone that walks into a hospital and everyone knows her on a first name basis is not a good sign. That could lead to one pricey bear. Heck, you would come with a boat and a vast knowledge of fishing. We need to make a list here. Let the bidding begin!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mike shes the good one ,their are 5 more. i like gene but hes not getting that one
You guys are mean :? :D . And did anybody tell Derrick that the new guy WAS THE BAIT? :lol:
Big John

Post by Big John »

Last edited by Big John on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

A worthy crew there indeed John! Good luck, stay safe and most of all have fun. :)

Keep me in mind if you happen to split camp next year John. :wink:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
farm3rbrian

Post by farm3rbrian »

Wow. Just when I think that the people on this forum have reached the ultimate awesome level, someone steps up and raises the bar. Welcome to God's Country all you lucky participants. Good Luck with the hunt!
Brian
Lord, make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them. (My Mother)
Big John

Post by Big John »

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
agingcrossbower

Really cool setup John. Until I can get someone to adopt me odds are I would not be able to hunt with you. :wink: