Trigger job?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Predator55

Trigger job?

Post by Predator55 »

I have a grizzly cub and the trigger isn't the smoothest.the creep is pretty good with its staging before it fires, wondering if just oil will help or can that trigger be removed and polished?
Boo

Re: Trigger job?

Post by Boo »

Predator55 wrote:I have a grizzly cub and the trigger isn't the smoothest.the creep is pretty good with its staging before it fires, wondering if just oil will help or can that trigger be removed and polished?
If you have a legitimate complaint about your trigger, start an RA and get it done properly and free. You will also not lose your warranty on your trigger unit if Excalibur handles it.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
howardgene63

Post by howardgene63 »

I had a creepy trigger, and wandering zero problem with a recently purchased Matrix Grizzly. The cause turned out to be the screws under the stock that hold the trigger group being loose. The trigger still has some creep but using thread locker on these screws helped a bunch.
Predator55

Post by Predator55 »

I'll check the screws, nevermthought about that. If not I guess I'll do the RA. Thanks.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Some people just like stepping on rakes
Predator55

Post by Predator55 »

Kudos to Howard, the trigger screw was loose and a few turns and the trigger is great, thanks for the advice. Thanks also boo for your input, appreciate it.