Funny stuff at Boofest

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Funny stuff at Boofest

Post by Boo »

Feel free to recount any funny stories. Here's mine :mrgreen:
Wes gets a call that some "adult" forgot his arras and his rope cocker. We scour the place for probably 45 minutes with no arra or cocking rope. After quite a bit, we get a call. Found the rope in his pants, but no arras. :roll: We look some more and eventually git another call. Found the arras in the arra compartment of his bow case! :shock:
So...... I'm in the barn and see this brush cutter! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm guessing his mittens are attched to each other by a long piece of yarn going through his sleeves :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kinda guy who would loose his whole bow out the back of his truck. Just guessing ya knowd.
Some people just like stepping on rakes

Re: Funny stuff at Boofest

Post by newbie »

see i knew you couldnt keep yourself from posting....just cauae its on a different thread.

:shock: hmmmm wonder who that was? grown man loosing sumptin just aint right :wink:
He may have just wanted you guys to wander looking for something he knew where it was.....ya thats it :mrgreen:

Funniest thing i saw was the dance that accompanied the winning of Boo string of the peel my orange collection.

And the worst was what came after.....my eyes still burn from the first time.
Last edited by newbie on Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

My ribs are still sore from laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

This is only funny because no one was hurt, but you should see what happens when someone shooting a compound crossbow shoots an arrow with a misaligned moon nock! :shock: ....and the arra is sticking straight out of the ground five feet in front of the shooter and the limbs and cams almost reach the target...and the shooter is still holding the bow with perfect follow through! Yup, that'll getcher attention pard. :wink:
......and Tom sharing his foot long sub with a little Springer. Yup, mighty nice of you sharing like that Tom. :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Yep, one of my springers grabs half of Tom's sub. Tom quickly grabs the other half, twirls the open end of the plastic bag closed an and puts it back on his cooler that's sitting on the ground :shock: . The dog thinks, hey, it's another treat! So she goes for it :lol: :lol: :lol: Tom's brother watches with a smile and I yell at the dog. Tom beats the dog to the sub! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now what is the definition of madness? :mrgreen:
Boo

Post by Boo »

newbie wrote:see i knew you couldnt keep yourself from posting....just cauae its on a different thread.

:shock: hmmmm wonder who that was? grown man loosing sumptin just aint right :wink:
He may have just wanted you guys to wander looking for something he knew where it was.....ya thats it :mrgreen:

Funniest thing i saw was the dance that accompanied the winning of Boo string of the peel my orange collection.

I found out that you, Gaston and Karin were all in on this! My wife kept a secret for 2 days! :shock:
Now I know why Gaston was so giddy!

Post by newbie »

Boo wrote:
newbie wrote:see i knew you couldnt keep yourself from posting....just cauae its on a different thread.

I found out that you, Gaston and Karin were all in on this! My wife kept a secret for 2 days! :shock:
Now I know why Gaston was so giddy!
Just be glad i talked we talked Gaston out of being the live model :shock:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Boo wrote:Yep, one of my springers grabs half of Tom's sub. Tom quickly grabs the other half, twirls the open end of the plastic bag closed an and puts it back on his cooler that's sitting on the ground :shock: . The dog thinks, hey, it's another treat! So she goes for it :lol: :lol: :lol: Tom's brother watches with a smile and I yell at the dog. Tom beats the dog to the sub! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now what is the definition of madness? :mrgreen:
Must have been a ham sub. :lol: :lol: :lol:
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

newbie wrote: Just be glad i talked we talked Gaston out of being the live model :shock:
He was live enough!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.

Post by newbie »

VixChix wrote:
newbie wrote: Just be glad i talked we talked Gaston out of being the live model :shock:
He was live enough!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
But thankfully not wearing the prize
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I am amazed that we can have this much fun without lots of alcohol consumed . :shock:
I did stifle a snicker when someone`s chair back collapsed at the fire Saturday night . You can only fall as far as the ground . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Boo

Post by Boo »

Doe Master wrote:I am amazed that we can have this much fun without lots of alcohol consumed . :shock:
I did stifle a snicker when someone`s chair back collapsed at the fire Saturday night . You can only fall as far as the ground . :)
Kevin, just think, forum members who did not attend missed all that fun! :D
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Doe Master wrote:I am amazed that we can have this much fun without lots of alcohol consumed . :shock:
Hey!

I was looking at the stars! The beach chair is meant to do that.... i just didn't have the extension folded down.

Or maybe it was the worms.

Speaking of which, I recall someone doing a butt scoot.... hmmm. :lol:
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

And the infamous orange peel . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Bwnro girl

Post by Bwnro girl »

Had an awsome time. Laughed so hard that my sides hurt. And must say I have never before seen so many people with worms and enjoying them.