Grim Reaper

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Re: Grim Reaper

Post by newbie »

amythntr wrote:
longbow joe wrote:Way to go anthony. ...glad im not the only one preaching about the american made perfect flight non opening in flight spitfire. ...thats why i gave you the ramcats to try there.....chinsy compared to a xxx lol. Im not even on their payrole
.... Amen brother...great minds think alike! :wink:

Anthony :)
not chinsy..... jusy to complicated for you guys.... :mrgreen:
just like your fav nocks are for me.... to many parts :wink:
They are fantastic heads and operate as intended when you follow directions or common sense :wink: just like all broadheads... they do their job if you do yours!
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Arguing .....i mean debating..about broadheads like children about whose bike is faster or whose mom makes the best cookies what have we become .some day the thing s are gonna have a little servo motor inside to open up and some geek on the forum is gonna be sellin faster motors i hope im dead by then. I remember when there were like 12 different brands to chose from there were the planing kind the really planing kind and the heavy as hell kind that dropped like a rock that didnt plane.honestly there all pretty good in todays bows still fun to bicker about em isnt it.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

longbow joe wrote:Arguing .....i mean debating..about broadheads like children about whose bike is faster or whose mom makes the best cookies what have we become .some day the thing s are gonna have a little servo motor inside to open up and some geek on the forum is gonna be sellin faster motors i hope im dead by then. I remember when there were like 12 different brands to chose from there were the planing kind the really planing kind and the heavy as hell kind that dropped like a rock that didnt plane.honestly there all pretty good in todays bows still fun to bicker about em isnt it.
....what's to bicker about LBJ.... Stand your ground to Mikey :mrgreen: the GR are a piece of ______! :mrgreen:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

Abthony you are fricken hilarious.
dont call something chit cause it has too many parts or too complicated for YOU.... if you dont take the time to even try it.
Like ive said before all broadheads will do their job if YOU do yours.... maybe the latter is the problem :wink:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

As Uncle Ted says, let's go hunting! Come on October! 8)
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Buszone

Post by Buszone »

You guys are really funny, :lol: first you spout you like the excal because of its simplicity and then how wonderful it is to use a BH that needs springs an special assembly and maybe a rubber band to hopefully perform. You really Crack me up :mrgreen: the gr's my son had went in the trash an now he is using that even more complicated black hornet.Lol
335 Micro "THOR" as in "Thorin Oakenshield"
RamCat 125gr. AKA Battle Axe
NChunterKW Flemish String
15.5" Excalibur Dan Zombies
When it Flies something dies !

Post by newbie »

Buszone wrote:You guys are really funny, :lol: first you spout you like the excal because of its simplicity and then how wonderful it is to use a BH that needs springs an special assembly and maybe a rubber band to hopefully perform. You really Crack me up :mrgreen: the gr's my son had went in the trash an now he is using that even more complicated black hornet.Lol
I never once spouted any of that. I use what i think is good and only give my opinion when i actually USE said product.....
Anthony did say he didnt like them because too many parts. .... yet switched to multple part lighted nocks that require glue or grocery bags :shock:..... :wink: HE makes me :lol: :mrgreen:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Let's go hunting baby, you go up on that ridge, I'm going down into the swamp, we'll get that buck.
:lol: :lol: 8)
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!

Post by newbie »

xcaliber wrote:Let's go hunting baby, you go up on that ridge, I'm going down into the swamp, we'll get that buck.
:lol: :lol: 8)
sounds like a deal.... can we get Anthony to drag him out :mrgreen:
too darn hot here to even get out shooting :cry:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Buszone wrote:You guys are really funny, :lol: first you spout you like the excal because of its simplicity and then how wonderful it is to use a BH that needs springs an special assembly and maybe a rubber band to hopefully perform. You really Crack me up :mrgreen: the gr's my son had went in the trash an now he is using that even more complicated black hornet.Lol
....preach it Buszone, preach it! Amen!...nothing to do with the SpitfireXXX...just screw them on and go hunting...I took the GR out of the package and the pieces fell on da floor!....nuff said ! :mrgreen:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

amythntr wrote:
....preach it Buszone, preach it! Amen!...nothing to do with the SpitfireXXX...just screw them on and go hunting...I took the GR out of the package and the pieces fell on da floor!....nuff said ! :mrgreen:

just like the buck i shot with the whitetail special after 20 yards :wink:
amazing that i could figure out such a complicated piece of equipment eh? :? :roll: 8)
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Buszone

Post by Buszone »

Hey Dan, We don't have a swamp on our piece of heaven but I do have a marsh with lots of quackers, sky carp and a bunch of long legged brown things ! So the invite stands :D Looking back not sure how we ever filled the freezer without special high tech springs and dental bands not to mention youtube videos on how to assemble the dang things.. I guess making it difficult makes it more fun :roll:
335 Micro "THOR" as in "Thorin Oakenshield"
RamCat 125gr. AKA Battle Axe
NChunterKW Flemish String
15.5" Excalibur Dan Zombies
When it Flies something dies !
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

...all kidding aside my fellow Excalaburtonians...nothing like having a little fun needling each other...for me it's simplicity...I just screw in the SpitfireXXX and go hunting...can do it in the dark with my eyes closed...I gave up thunderheads because the blades kept falling out...never had premature opening of the blades on the SpitfireXXX nor one blade not opening...will have to see what the case will be with the BD400...might have to dental band them :? :cry: we shall see....but GR's NEVER! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Anthony :mrgreen:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

amythntr wrote:...all kidding aside my fellow Excalaburtonians...nothing like having a little fun needling each other...for me it's simplicity...I just screw in the SpitfireXXX and go hunting...can do it in the dark with my eyes closed...I gave up thunderheads because the blades kept falling out...never had premature opening of the blades on the SpitfireXXX nor one blade not opening...will have to see what the case will be with the BD400...might have to dental band them :? :cry: we shall see....but GR's NEVER! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Anthony :mrgreen:
come on Anthony.... throwing in the towel already? :lol: I just have some free time on my hands nothing like razzin guys from NJ.
You send me some of your spitfires and heck i may convert :shock:
sorry you have those premature issues..... they can be hard to deal with :wink:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....mike ....I said IHAVE NOT had those issues! :wink:

PM your address and I will send you some when I get home! Anything for a friend!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings