Crossbow Storage

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BobbyG.

Crossbow Storage

Post by BobbyG. »

I have recently purchased my first Excalibur crossbow and have been browsing this forum. I purchased a Matrix 350LE but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I live in south Georgia where the heat and humidity are extreme. Can anyone tell me if it is safe to store my crossbow in a shed that has no climate control. My storage shed is a 10' X 16' wooden building and the temperatures inside probably reach 110+F. degrees during the day in this brutal South Georgia heat. Is it safe to store my Excalibur in these temperatures? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
BrotherRon

Re: Crossbow Storage

Post by BrotherRon »

Heat is not a good thing for molded limbs.
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

BobbyG. wrote:I have recently purchased my first Excalibur crossbow and have been browsing this forum. I purchased a Matrix 350LE but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I live in south Georgia where the heat and humidity are extreme. Can anyone tell me if it is safe to store my crossbow in a shed that has no climate control. My storage shed is a 10' X 16' wooden building and the temperatures inside probably reach 110+F. degrees during the day in this brutal South Georgia heat. Is it safe to store my Excalibur in these temperatures? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
No....i do not store my bow in basement also with high humidity or garage .only in my gun room in house out of sun thru windows etc..
BobbyG.

Post by BobbyG. »

Thank you for your advice. Hope the wife won't mind staying in the shed. The Excalibur is staying inside.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

BobbyG. wrote:Thank you for your advice. Hope the wife won't mind staying in the shed. The Excalibur is staying inside.

......that's what I like....a man who put's his foot down! :shock: :oops:

......now if it does not work out for you :lol: :lol: you can sent your Excal's to any of us for safe keeping in a cool temperature controlled environment...just not sure you'll get'em back though! :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bobcattrapper

Post by bobcattrapper »