Advise on Micro

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Huntman2

Advise on Micro

Post by Huntman2 »

I have a 405 but plan on getting either the 335 or 355 micro for hunting. With that being said for the guys out there that has had both or shot both what one do you prefer? This is going to be my ground blind bow and pulling weight isn't a problem. Pro's or con's? There isn't a place near by for me to have hands on to shoot. Thanks for any info.
vixenmaster

Re: Advise on Micro

Post by vixenmaster »

I have had both, i like my Nitemare 335 Gen. 1 i still have it :D
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Tough choice to make. I have some Micro experience. :)

If I could only have one it would be the 335. Perfect middle of the road bow.

I just finished a week of hunting with the 315 and it proved to be just as effective as the high speed bows...
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:Tough choice to make. I have some Micro experience. :)

If I could only have one it would be the 335. Perfect middle of the road bow.

I just finished a week of hunting with the 315 and it proved to be just as effective as the high speed bows...
.....Absolutely agree!....Would take my Gen1 Micro "....BadaBing 8) .." with me in the woods every time!....dead nuts accurate and a pleasure to carry and shoulder!

Anthony :)
Last edited by amythntr on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

If you're looking for a ground blind bow, the Micro 335 or 355 is a great choice. If I was to choose between them, my tendency is to go with more power so the Micro 355 gets the nod, plus it has a black mainframe 8)
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Phillyarcher

Post by Phillyarcher »

I own a 335 Micro and love that xbow. It's a great treestand and blind bow. I have not shot or pulled back the 355. I let a buddy shoot it and he went out a bought the 335. He could not believe how his first shots at 40 yards were so accurate. Good luck with your decision.
Excal Vortex
Excal Micro 335
NAP Spitfire Max 125 grain
Hawke XB Pro 30 SR
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I brought all three bows I own to the range I'm a member of on Friday...Had a couple of guys shoot "....BadaBing 8) ..." and they loved it!....A range officer happened to venture over from some range tasks he was performing and I let him shoot it and he couldn't believe how accurate the 335 shot!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Huntman2

Post by Huntman2 »

Thanks for your response. To be honest that's the one I was looking at, the nightmare. Thx again