Leupold Alumina flip covers

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carnivorous

Re: Leupold Alumina flip covers

Post by Carnivorous »

Got my alumina covers. They are worth every penny.... :)

A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
fergie

Post by fergie »

yes they are, I have several sets on different leupold and redfield scopes.
love them
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fully dressed in drstirrup is the "reaper"
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

fergie wrote:yes they are, I have several sets on different leupold and redfield scopes.
love them
Saving up for one more set for my Savage 10MLii... :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
fergie

Post by fergie »

they are expensive but to me they are worth every cent. I have 4 sets on 3 leupolds and one redfield. I don't like switching them over so just kept buying them over in the U.S. when our dollar was at par.
damn, I miss those days :)
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fully dressed in drstirrup is the "reaper"