Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Shotnbeer

Re: Did I pull the trigger too quick?

Post by Shotnbeer »

I love my Vortex.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Welcome to the Micro club. I own a Micro and will never own another Matrix again... :)

A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

".....BadaBing 8)" is going nowhere....plus the Nightmare 335 Gen 1 is the coolest Excalibur out there! :mrgreen:

.....and, as I've proved to Newbie ( Boofest 2015)..it's faster than the camo 335....the engineers have said it has something to do with the physics of its tactical look! :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

amythntr wrote:".....BadaBing 8)" is going nowhere....plus the Nightmare 335 Gen 1 is the coolest Excalibur out there! :mrgreen:

.....and, as I've proved to Newbie ( Boofest 2015)..it's faster than the camo 335....the engineers have said it has something to do with the physics of its tactical look! :mrgreen:

LOL...
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

I have 2 gen1 micro 335 ...But i am new to crossbows.i like size of micro and weight....i like shooting small 16 inch arrows...it looks like bow not wheels etc...

as long as excal does warranty which i have used i am happy camper and will continue to buy excal bows..

only thing i see lately is new limbs on micros are coming out light camo .so you have dark forearm of bow and these real light colored limbs they do not match to stock of bow ...i had that happen on my Beretta shotgun when i sent the stock in for crack they sent me real light stock i was mad as h....
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

sproulman wrote:I have 2 gen1 micro 335 ...But i am new to crossbows.i like size of micro and weight....i like shooting small 16 inch arrows...it looks like bow not wheels etc...

as long as excal does warranty which i have used i am happy camper and will continue to buy excal bows..

only thing i see lately is new limbs on micros are coming out light camo .so you have dark forearm of bow and these real light colored limbs they do not match to stock of bow ...i had that happen on my Beretta shotgun when i sent the stock in for crack they sent me real light stock i was mad as h....

.....but in the wilds of PA who would notice?.....the squirrels? :mrgreen:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

Quote:
We have some that prefer the EXO Series and have no intent in owning the other two, I don't think that means I screwed up,,, I also don't think they did,,, 

You must be talkin about me Catter. :D I'm gonna grow old with my Beast.
Hank
wsisk

Post by wsisk »

All good info.The sweet 335 is not going anywhere,I may add a matrix to the stable as a backup.I am accepting donations towards this purchase 8) ....Any one want to donate :?: :lol:

Can I get some feed back as to do any of you cock xbow at truck and walk in with it over your shoulder no bolt of course :roll:
MIcro 335 GEN 2
Widow Maker/ Undertaker
Nchunterkw Strings
Vixenmaster Slave Stringer
Cabelas Laser Stricker 11 Broadheads
wsisk

Post by wsisk »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:Welcome to the Micro club. I own a Micro and will never own another Matrix again... :)

That sure is a sexy looking bow :oops: 8)
MIcro 335 GEN 2
Widow Maker/ Undertaker
Nchunterkw Strings
Vixenmaster Slave Stringer
Cabelas Laser Stricker 11 Broadheads
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

wsisk wrote:All good info.The sweet 335 is not going anywhere,I may add a matrix to the stable as a backup.I am accepting donations towards this purchase 8) ....Any one want to donate :?: :lol:

Can I get some feed back as to do any of you cock xbow at truck and walk in with it over your shoulder no bolt of course :roll:
YES cock bow with SAFETY on and no arrow in it..
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

amythntr wrote:
sproulman wrote:I have 2 gen1 micro 335 ...But i am new to crossbows.i like size of micro and weight....i like shooting small 16 inch arrows...it looks like bow not wheels etc...

.....but in the wilds of PA who would notice?.....the squirrels? :mrgreen:

if you read back,who does..lol.i said i bought excal because it looks like bow others no way..
Do to lack of deer in WMU2G of pa wilds you are right ,no hunters And no deer to see it in archery season only ones that could see it are army of road hunters riding roads with crossbows cocked and loaded ready to shoot out window of trucks.

i do not want them commenting on different shade of limbs.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

sproulman wrote:
wsisk wrote:All good info.The sweet 335 is not going anywhere,I may add a matrix to the stable as a backup.I am accepting donations towards this purchase 8) ....Any one want to donate :?: :lol:

YES cock bow with SAFETY on and no arrow in it..

Do, you mean cock the bow with the safety "off" (otherwise you cannot cock it), then put the safety on?

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings