Ding, Ding, Ding!!!! Triple 7's = Buck #3

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Buszone

Re: Ding, Ding, Ding!!!! Triple 7's = Buck #3

Post by Buszone »

Glad you had a good time just wish the movement from Friday morning would have continued all weekend. I sure hope we get to hunt together again with our vintage micros .. and don't forget we got to enjoy our lions whip the buckeyes :D
335 Micro "THOR" as in "Thorin Oakenshield"
RamCat 125gr. AKA Battle Axe
NChunterKW Flemish String
15.5" Excalibur Dan Zombies
When it Flies something dies !
SEW

Post by SEW »

Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

Buszone wrote:Glad you had a good time just wish the movement from Friday morning would have continued all weekend. I sure hope we get to hunt together again with our vintage micros .. and don't forget we got to enjoy our lions whip the buckeyes :D
Yeah buddy!! A truly great game. And better because shared with friends...
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

Great story, congrats!!
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
Kyturkeyhunter

Post by Kyturkeyhunter »

Congratulations
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Way to go Keith...:)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Goose52

Post by Goose52 »

Enjoyed the story! Thanks & congrats...
and Riflemanz, your honey hole was my old stomping grounds before i moved north
Micro 335 Nightmare (Black Bo)
Twilight DLX
Wyvern's Gold Tips
Drstirrup
Matrix 350LE
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....well, I now know where all of the bucks have gone....to No. Cacalacky....a big congratulations to you Keith on not one, not two but three bucks....I know we still have a bunch of time left in the season ....but I was curious if you might want to taste some of my bitter "tag soup" if things don't change up here in The People's Republic of NJ?.....If so do you like yours mild or extra spicey? :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Congrats again!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

amythntr wrote:.....well, I now know where all of the bucks have gone....to No. Cacalacky....a big congratulations to you Keith on not one, not two but three bucks....I know we still have a bunch of time left in the season ....but I was curious if you might want to taste some of my bitter "tag soup" if things don't change up here in The People's Republic of NJ?.....If so do you like yours mild or extra spicey? :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Congrats again!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!! It's gonna happen for you Anthony. These next 3 weeks are "prime time" . If you can get out mid-week it'd be even better.
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

nchunterkw wrote:
amythntr wrote:.....well, I now know where all of the bucks have gone....to No. Cacalacky....a big congratulations to you Keith on not one, not two but three bucks....I know we still have a bunch of time left in the season ....but I was curious if you might want to taste some of my bitter "tag soup" if things don't change up here in The People's Republic of NJ?.....If so do you like yours mild or extra spicey? :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Congrats again!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!! It's gonna happen for you Anthony. These next 3 weeks are "prime time" . If you can get out mid-week it'd be even better.
Yep, that's hunting! You'll be there when the moment happens, just put some time in the stand Anthony. :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Buszone

Post by Buszone »

Yep that's just how it goes ! Friday morning had all kinds of activity saw several bucks harassing a large group of flat tops. We put Keith in right where they were in the morning and he scores with his micro and ramcat, after that we only had 1 small 4 point and a couple of does over the next 2 days. Yesterday morning I checked the cameras and all the boys showed up all well after dark :( I went out last evening and didn't even see a squirrel. The prime time is a week away so be sure to get out every moment you can and slay a few.
335 Micro "THOR" as in "Thorin Oakenshield"
RamCat 125gr. AKA Battle Axe
NChunterKW Flemish String
15.5" Excalibur Dan Zombies
When it Flies something dies !
grouse

Post by grouse »

Congratulations and an excellent story! It makes me anxious to get back up to my farm to hunt. Who needs hunting magazines when you can read real life stories like yours where the writer is using equipment like the rest of us on this forum. It sure helps the time between hunts pass more quickly.
axiom
350 SE