Buckshot Treestands

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Re: Buckshot Treestands

Post by xcaliber »

wildcatter wrote:Good to hear! I just wish someone would bring the Timbertall stands back,, the most comfortable I have ever sat in and has the same benefit of releveling without cutting it loose, but with the Timbertall you get a seat hung off the rail around you, like a siting ion a hammock down inside the top with a railing all the way around so you can't fall out when you doze of for a power nap,,,, :wink: and absolutely no bolted on anything, solid 100% welded one piece top and foot platforms. With a 350 pound rating at only 17 pounds with the padded seat and backrest included, 23x29" roomy top and 21x29 foot platform.

Luckily since I have the Super Brute, I doubt I ever need another, but I never like loosing any options when top notch equipment is involved.
Wild, I got the Brute Lite at 14# and love it. I got the last one made I think because I wanted a backup to my Equalizer after they went out of business. Great Stands!
[URL=http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/xcali ... f.jpg.html]Image
[URL=http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/xcali ... 3.jpg.html]Image
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Fatboy111 wrote:Equalizer is back up and running. Spoke with Bill the other day. Equalizer has better quality than the Buckshot brand. We have several and have zero issues with them. The plastic gears will strip if you crank with weight on the stand, but this has been a non issue for us. Parts are available. I have used them since they first came out and swear by them. All I use is my Equalizer or Saddle because of their mobility. Equalizer is taking orders. Give Bill a call.
Fatboy, are they making them in S.C. again? Here is a snap of my old Baby!
[URL=http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/xcali ... c.jpg.html]Image
Fatboy111

Post by Fatboy111 »

BuckShotMfg.com 2017 Treestand Waiting List

A Treestand Waiting List is a Reserved treestand for 2017 Hunting Season - Not PrePaid

1. Select the treestand or treestands you want to purchase for 2017 hunting season.
Treestands will be available after February and before June.
2. We will notify the 'Treestand Reservation List' approximately 30 days before we can
ship to allow you to make purchase of the treestand and any other items you would
to ship with your reserved treestand.

3. You are guaranteed the treestand you reserve. The treestands will not be entered
into inventory until after the the 30 day window to make your purchase.

4. You may cancel your reservation if necessary.

5. To reserve a treestand please Click Here to be added to the Treestand Waiting List.

6. Thank You for your confidence in the BuckShot, Equalizer and CenterShot Treestands.

7. Any Questions e-mail [email protected].

BuckShotMfg.com
Barbara Graham Grabowski
Bill Grabowski

BuckShot Manufacturing LLC | PO Box 7157 | Wilmington | NC | United States | 28406
Fatboy111

Post by Fatboy111 »

Just posted some info I received from Bill. If you search "Buckshot" you can find their site. Hope this helps.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Just got an email with an attached video link comparing these to the Higher Level Stands, Hands down, the Equalizer tops them. You young folks need to find an old timer with one to try, you'll have it for life fellas, I promise! Customers is all they need to survive. I'm ordering spare parts for mine, I plan to use a climber for at least 15 more years, at 70, I might come down a few feet! :lol: