Good feelings can be costly

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

snowhunter

Good feelings can be costly

Post by snowhunter »

Six months ago I had never even held a crossbow. After some research I bought a Matrix 380. My first call to the warranty department answered my questions and I hung up with a good feeling. Good feelings can be costly. I went out and bought a c2 crank, extra arrows, target, boltcutters, and a storage case.

My second call dealt with a warranty question. I hung up with another good feeling. Good feelings can be costly. I went out and bought a Matrix 350se.

When I make a third call to the warranty department with a question I will probably hang up with a good feeling. Good feelings can be costly.

Bottom line, I support companies with good customer service. Thanks, Dean
xcaliber

Re: Good feelings can be costly

Post by xcaliber »

Dean, I researched crossbows for two years before buying one. You came to the right place. Are they perfect, NOPE, but they stand firm behind them. If I had a wish that i knew would come true, I would not waist it here. :lol: But if i could ask Excalibur for one wish, OK two wishes. :lol: They would be:
1. Figure out why fasteners come loose in critical areas. I think the money you spend on PREMIUM fasteners would pay for themselves quickly.
2. Get all the videos updated so people can honestly see the bows they use today. A lot has changed, let's get back up to speed please.

I'm climbing down off the soapbox, I cannot jump down anymore!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

Welcome to the forum snowhunter! Glad to hear you've been well taken care of. Good taste in bows too. Where do you hail from? What do you primarily hunt?
Hank
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Mornin to ya n welcome. Costly its really becomes a sickness, an addiction :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Dean,

It was great meeting you in person and I'm really pleased too see how you have "Dove into" all of this... Your a lucky guy, for after talking with your wife before a couple of the phone calls we have had...I can see your getting plenty of support from her direction. :wink: .

I just want to clue you in cost wise :lol: :lol: :lol: You have only started my friend !

Wait until you starting checking out all of the available, as well as expensive, scope up-grades. :shock:

Then there are all of those custom fletched, spine indexed and illuminated arrows which soon seem to become "Must Haves", as well as the options in beautifully made and exceedingly efficient "Custom" flemish strings being twisted up and offerd by many of the members here......

As I said above :lol: Your just getting started. 8)

BTW, :oops: many of us have had to wait a few years before buying the wife her next new car after this afflection has taken a hold. :mrgreen: It's a good thing you have one who seems to be soo understanding from the very "Get Go" . :lol: :lol:

Oh yea, I forgot :roll: I was going to show you my Micro to see what you thought of it. :lol: Start saving up, as many here seem to consider those with a spark in their eye when adding up that must have list. 8)

Gene

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier