Ex shoks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jody5252

Ex shoks

Post by jody5252 »

I would like some info. on these, please... Will they fit ok on my Exocet 200? Would they fit on a Stryker Katana 360 also? With these installed, do I still need the S 5 system? Thanks, J.
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
Boo

Re: Ex shoks

Post by Boo »

No on the Katana and maybe on the Exocet. They fit the Micro and Matrix but the older bows do not have as much "long horn" to them so while they might not engage the string as well as they do on the newer bows. Getting them to stay may be an issue. You might want to do a search on the Ex-Shox to see if there are any complaints.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
bigbowman

Re: Ex shoks

Post by bigbowman »

I would just add the S5 String Suppressors and forget the Ex-Shox! I have a brand new Vixen II and installed the S5s first and they reduced vibration and quieted down the bow a lot! Added the Ex-Shox and never noticed any difference. Now The string seems to either land squarely on the Ex-Shox or sometimes the string misses them and other times it just bends the rubber sideways not doing their job at all! I removed them completely and can NOT tell any difference at ALL! So my opinion from experience is save the money and use it towards the Guardian Dry Fire device from fleabay! You can get that brand new for under $30 if you search enough! :) Good luck!
Burky247365 Custom Scorpyd Orion Extreme