XB l GO posts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

XB l GO posts

Post by longbow joe »

I just love seeing this kids posts with his 2 bucks .l love the smile on the kids face it reminds me of me when l was young .....but l kind of sucked at hunting at that age lol. Most of all its the fact that you dont need a 400 fps light speed break your back crossbow to get the job done. I just had to coment on a second post!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
XB I GO

Re: XB l GO posts

Post by XB I GO »

Thank you, Sir! Jumping on a plane now to go visiting. More later. ..
XB I GO

Post by XB I GO »

Here is my brother in the airport. Our hobbies are a little obvious.

longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Lol love it. Keep up the good work. When you have hobbies your buisy and you stay out of trouble be it hunting or anything else. Some of my friends in school were so concerned about getting pot with their paycheck and l was always concerned about if l had money for my new fishing rod of gun or bow or dirtbike .. Im 52 now and l still have some of my rifles and shotguns that l worked my but off at age 14 working at a paper route and at a store. Keep it up your on your way to becoming a great little man at an early age.And stay away from the girls....just look at em or then you really wont have money or time Lbj
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

Great job on your successful hunts. It's awesome you can get out and hunt as often as you do !

I'm trying to get my youngest nephew interested in archery.

MY surprise Christmas gift - made it to # 1 present -- he's 4 and he's hooked- he now shoots from across the room as he got use to it!!

[url=https://postimg.org/image/v9azrfx9h/]Image
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Elkie ....lts now your responsibility to bring that kid up learning our ways. You have to build a model boat or plane (who does that anymore ) and then blast it with the bb gun with him in the back yard. Maby a few christmas balls also. .......and yes ....teach him how to burn ants with a magnifying glass ....all dying ever so import skills of our time!!!