Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: One Stick Saddle Hunting

Post by amythntr »

xcaliber wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:12 pm
Normous wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:09 pm
The way I see it, I think you need to be younger , fitter , more flexible and be able to mimic a monkey in a tree sort of, to use the saddle .

Dan, we've never met but I don't quite picture you that way for some reason. No other way to put it I suppose.
Another brutally honest man! :lol: :lol:
......now me on the other hand, am trim, svelte, young and flexible....and the most important part is is that my trim, svelte, young and flexible physique is protected by a great deal of padding to make my all day saddle hunting manageable, and my 63 years of age is nothing more than a lot of anniversaries of my 21st birthday so I would be a prime candidate for this saddle hunting thing! :eusa-liar: :eusa-liar: :eusa-liar: :eusa-liar: :eusa-liar:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I’m not dead yet! I’m going to try a few methods that I think fit me, people in my shape/condition. Like the best doctors say, if it hurts don’t do it! :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

xcaliber wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:15 pm
I'm looking at videos, and getting ideas of what I can do to make it as easy as possible. I think without the saddle of choice, and just to try it I would be in for about $150. The items would be something I could sell and recoup some of that money, and or I have some young guys in our little group of hunters that would maybe adopt this with some good instruction. This is a hobby type endeavor, not yet something I would take to the woods yet.
….Dan, pm me all of your personal information…I’m taking out a $1,000,000 life insurance policy on your life! :lol: :lol:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

amythntr wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:32 am
xcaliber wrote:
I'm looking at videos, and getting ideas of what I can do to make it as easy as possible. I think without the saddle of choice, and just to try it I would be in for about $150. The items would be something I could sell and recoup some of that money, and or I have some young guys in our little group of hunters that would maybe adopt this with some good instruction. This is a hobby type endeavor, not yet something I would take to the woods yet.
….Dan, pm me all of your personal information…I’m taking out a $1,000,000 life insurance policy on your life! :lol: :lol:
Funny, but I’m not going into this to do it the hard way. If one of my methods does not work I’ll try another. I’m not going to put myself in any dangerous situation, I want to hunt for many more years folks. If I can help someone else that too would be a success for me.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

xcaliber wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:37 am
amythntr wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:32 am
xcaliber wrote:
Funny, but I’m not going into this to do it the hard way. If one of my methods does not work I’ll try another. I’m not going to put myself in any dangerous situation, I want to hunt for many more years folks. If I can help someone else that too would be a success for me.
.....the only saddle hunting I am doing is sitting my fat arse on the ground!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings